Feed 4 Feed. Murcielago (Prod. Polo$port)

The keys are very cool. It sounds like a very unique track. The deep "Murcielago" vocal is very clean. I think the rap vocal can be improve (I only talk about the mixing quality). The slow flow is very good. The mixing quality of the beat is very clean too. Good job and thank you for the feedback on my beat. ;)

Ooo this is fresh! I love when that beat drops at the beginning. Like French said before, the vocals need a little tweaking. It sounds a little quiet and kind of muddy, but your flows are on point and you've got some great rhymes in there. Great work with those keys man, I can't tell you how much I envy this beat haha. Props to the background sounds too (girl laughing, bong ripping etc) love it

Let me know what you think of my latest track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/new-mayfly-track-tomb-f4f-100-a-525238/

That is a clean beat. The track is mixed well, but the lyrics could stand out front a little more. Some parts are kinda buried. Overall I like the song. Great work.

good look on the feedback bro. and your track tuff man. i like the lazy chill flow man. its trippy. i would download but.... lol guess thats not an option lol. tuff track bro. stay workin!

Tight song man. Really like the synths you added around 1:00, they really add something extra to the beat. Liked the outro a lot too. Overall it sounds really well mixed and very clean, good work!

Very nice! i like the uniqueness of the track, vocals are ok but your rap sounds like you bored imo maybe try to raise your voice a lil.
beat is very cool good track overall! good job!

thanks my g, appreciate it a lot. I dig you beat too.the drums in it are smooth and sound pretty clean never gets too obnoxious or anything. The keys and chords you used are pretty tight too, nice and smooth track, and if its a sample good sample pick. keep it up homie!

thanks bro, yeah im like 3 months in with rapping but i been making beats so i need all the feedback possible, so i appreciate that homie!

Dope beat and the hook is fire too. Only thing for me is that some of the lines sound a bit corny (supercalifragilisticexpialidocious line for example) and it threw me off a little. Great track overall keep it up. Left a like and a comment on your track. Check out my newest track and leave some feedback if you would like!

Kinda spooky song. Don't really know what to say, but not my cup of tea. You could improve the vocals, and make em louder.

thank homie, appreciate the feed. yeah a lot of it was freestyled haha but i just peeped your track bro and its hella tight. the synth lead you used is mad dope too. the drums cleanly mixed. overall dig your vibe my g. would not mind collabing on the terms of production. stay workin man.

thanks for the feed man, this is tight and unique. love the keys and the beat. vocals wise, i feel like the second verse starting from 1:14 is in need of some better compression to even out the volume levels as some words are a bit too quiet and getting drowned in the mix. the first verse sounds good to me. good flow and lyrics all round, keep it up

Last edited:
Returning the feed...

Reminds me of some Tyler the Creator type ish. The chords sound a bit unorthodox but they still work. I really dig this. I wish the low end hit a bit harder though. The main melodic instrument is a bit overpowering mix wise compared to the vocals. I like it though - it's different.

I'm fucking with this a lot. The ASAP rocky influence is strong. OF as well. Mixing on point, perfect, and man, the raps, vining with it hard, respect. Life of pablo verse is lit. There's a point at like 1:50 that the raps aren't that smooth, maybe the beat as well could benefit from a bit of spicing up in the end? like a grittier instrument or something, just really trine find a way to improve it. Followed you on the cloud! Your other stuff is tight.

Back