Feed 4 Feed 100%

DudeGotBeats

Wassup guys, my friend sloth monro actually made this beat. I mixed this whole song myself. All the info is on the description if you want to follow the artists on the track.

Anyways lemme know what yall think about the mix, their rapping, the beat, etc etc. Give me your honest feedback and I'll return the favor, just drop your links =)

(I actually made a post about this yesterday, but I had to re-upload this song and I wan't able to edit my original post. So sorry for the inconvenience.)

Nice beat, I like where you're going with this. Just gotta work on the mix. The drums should hit alooot harder. Try layering and making the hats and the snares loud. Nice track though man, keep it up!

Beat is tight. Flows are nice. Rhymes are corny. Some very bad lines in there. Verses sound mixed pretty well. The hook could be better. Sounds to much like the verses. Needs some distortion/chorus. Some kind of change.

I think it sound pretty good man! although, I agree with everyone else on the bars though. they could use some improvement.

check out my latest song:

Last edited:
I love thouse 808s!!! Mixing is really clean, good job on that. The rapping is done well too. The only thing I think sounds pretty bad is the part at 1:30. But other than that really great work!

Please leave a short feedback to my beat:
Epic Rap Beat - Energy

Kind of enchanting beat, nicely mixed, 1st rapper dope, 2nd a little less, and decreasing from there. I would try to sustain the feel of the first rapper.

Pz.

I like the beat and the mixing is def on point...u did a good job...as far as the rappers I dig playful unserious vibe but I think the lyrics need more wit to them....also I think they need to update their flows to sound more modern....everything u did personally was on point tho!

I think it sound pretty good man! although, I agree with everyone else on the bars though. they could use some improvement.

check out my latest song:

Nice piano! Was that you playing?? Dammn haha. Loving the drum pattern. Nice mix also. The only thing I would suggest is using different drums sounds. The pattern is really nice, but I think using something more analog and thicker. But other than that this is a nice beat man keep it up!

woah man that beat is mean. the flow on the vocals is pretty good but i'm somewhat iffy on the lyrics, just not exxxxxactly my style. Either way, this song is still dope. 7/10 would bump.

mix is good! I don't have much complaint. maybe that open hat could be lower down in the mix. other than that, great mix. I agree with above users about rappers. :)

Thanks for the honest feed guys =). I forgot to mention that everyone rapping were just having fun not taking it too seriously; mostly just trolling lol.

Back