FAST SOUNDING BEAT! -- The RUN -- F4F!

Something I feel I have made well. Critique everything you can fellow producers!

All feedback will be returned!

Thank you.

Track name: "The Run"

I feel like when the beat drops back in it should be a bit different to avoid being too repetative. Pads are nice. the snare feels a bit thin. I dont know if it's my heads but im barely getting any kicks. Did you play the keys? if so nice work and piano choice! Oooh the changeup is dope but i think it comes too late. also if you want it to sound fast you might want to let some hh's run here and there. Keep it up man!! check me out!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...x-new-mix-final-cut-f4f-always-get-me-478544/

Yeah I couldn't accurately hear how thin my snares were with my current speakers but I felt like something was wrong but needed someone to look into it.
Since there's a change up, I felt like the song only needed a subtle change up in the second drop.
The Piano is the Atmos Preset in Hypersonic under Acoustic Piano's but no I didn't play the keys haha (Maybe in the future...)

And I hate having hi-hats running throughout my beats because it makes them sound "trap-ish" in my opinion.
I'll only use them for like 2 seconds in a bar at most but that's just me.

Good job, but I think you can add elements to this that will really make this stand out. I feel like there needs to be more movement in your production. Whether it be wobbles or use that attack and sustain. Attack is used nicely in bass line, but maybe modulate a wobble in there to create some movement. I really like the blippy type synth you used, good job with that.

I really think that if you put a long 808 in there and created a slide matching the kicks, it would put a great feel and rythm to the track. Snare is a bit thin, but not bad. Just add a low end snare to thicken it up a bit. Sounds like a little bit of distortion on the snare? If so, well placed.

Like the initial melody and the overall vibe is cool. The drums are a bit stiff for my taste, try playing around with deleting/adding some hits and its gonna sound a lot more interesting.

dope ideas and dope melodies if i were to change anything atall it would be the snare, i would also use more low end in the bass, and i know how you feel about the hi hats but in my personal opinion you could use something like a hi hat or something like a shaker, just something to add i high end rhythm to thicken up the beats and make it sound more full, not that its completely needed, because there are plenty of cool beats without hats or anything like that, i just feel the add to the dynamic presence to the track, good beat though man keep up the good work it only goes up from here !

Nice track. The piano should be louder in my opinion. I like the drums you used. I could see asap ferg rapping on this lol. Keep up the good work.

The beat sounds nice by default. What I would change is the level of the kick, I know you want to make sure it stands out but somehow it doesn't blends into the mix, the snare is a little thin too. I'll be honest, without that piano sample this beat could be def killer, when the hook comes in with that low brassy sound I be like oh my god, so so dope. Overally, it's a nice beat and I hope to hear more from you :)

Back