[F4F] Yung Bans & Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat - "Paradise" (prod. Radium)

You deffo came with the upbeat happy vibes I like the bounce and energy of this beat Yung Bans, Uzi, Skies and a lot of other new generation rappers would go in on a beat like this. In my onion every thing is spot on no need for loads of variation since the beat is short and simple the artist will be the one to add variation once vocals are dropped on it overall clean beat.

Check out my latest.
[F4] Tory Lanez x Drake x Kehlani x WizKid x UK Afro Swing Type Beat [F4F]

You deffo came with the upbeat happy vibes I like the bounce and energy of this beat Yung Bans, Uzi, Skies and a lot of other new generation rappers would go in on a beat like this. In my onion every thing is spot on no need for loads of variation since the beat is short and simple the artist will be the one to add variation once vocals are dropped on it overall clean beat.

Check out my latest.
[F4] Tory Lanez x Drake x Kehlani x WizKid x UK Afro Swing Type Beat [F4F]
thanks man! i thought about adding more elements to the beat but i thought it sounded clean as it is. feedback returned!

the drums on this were tight. maybe add some 808s to make it pop but it still bumps as is. heres my track
thanks! theres already a pretty hard 808 hitting with the kick, try listening with some good headphones or studio monitors.
i really dig the vibes on your track. chill and hard af at the same time. nice flow as well. that beat goes hard. my only suggestion is work on the mixing. the vocals sound a little too disconnected from the beat. maybe try adding a little bit of reverb and delay. other than that, really good job!

Dude, you NAILED the instrumentation and melody on this. It sounds really happy and bright, but still has a nice full sound. Really digging it. Perfect for a happy summer song for the radio. Definitely simple and repetitive, but that problem goes away with vocals. Nice mix man.

Here is my beat. Prison - RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

This track goes pretty hard. Definitely could hear Uzi on this with those video game/retro sounds, and the mixing on the drums is tight too. I wont kill you for it being a bit repetitive since its only 2 minutes, and most of the beats like this are repetitive. Great job man!

Check out my latest track if you get the chance, bless up. Hip-Hop/R&B beat - "Lost" F4F

This track goes pretty hard. Definitely could hear Uzi on this with those video game/retro sounds, and the mixing on the drums is tight too. I wont kill you for it being a bit repetitive since its only 2 minutes, and most of the beats like this are repetitive. Great job man!

Check out my latest track if you get the chance, bless up. Hip-Hop/R&B beat - "Lost" F4F

Dude, you NAILED the instrumentation and melody on this. It sounds really happy and bright, but still has a nice full sound. Really digging it. Perfect for a happy summer song for the radio. Definitely simple and repetitive, but that problem goes away with vocals. Nice mix man.

Here is my beat. Prison - RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

You killed it with those melodies, like you said good vibes only. Mix is nice and it's very good balanced, nothing much to say or critique you did a good job with this one.

Let us know what you think:
[NEW] Bryson Tiller x Phora Type Beat - Slow Down [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Thanks everyone! feedback returned on all

definetley se yung bans on this, maybe even with rolling papers era wiz khalifa on the hook lol. love how you implemented the space between the meoldic patterns to let the drums breath, this bumps forsure.

my latest: F4F - New EP of Instrumentals: NAUSICCÄ (Toronto Based Producer)

I dig this. It is original I haven't heard anything like this in awhile. Upbeat feel good type of beat. Good stuff. Check this out if you could ***NEW PROJECT ALERT*** -"THE MODESTY MARTYRS" [EP] from BUILT ON PRINCIPLE
appreciate the feedback, glad yall liked it. feedback returned!

Back