[F4F] XXXTENTACION Type Beat - #YOAUNTIESUCKDICK (Prod. Radium)

The bass is absolute fire. Love the saturated tone of it. The sample with the vocals fit great in there as well. Great track to drink and get energized to. Maybe could have done something a little more interesting with the little breakdown in the middle, but that is mostly just nitpicking. Cool beat.

If you want to return feedback, here is my latest beat. Worst Christmas Ever [F4F] Returning 100% of feedback

Shit bangs bro, bass crushes nice chop on sample mixed well good job. Peep me when you get time

0hms -Deep Thoughts Prod by Syndrome F4F 100

The bass is absolute fire. Love the saturated tone of it. The sample with the vocals fit great in there as well. Great track to drink and get energized to. Maybe could have done something a little more interesting with the little breakdown in the middle, but that is mostly just nitpicking. Cool beat.

If you want to return feedback, here is my latest beat. Worst Christmas Ever [F4F] Returning 100% of feedback
appreciate yall! feedback returned on both beats

quite different, i would say it gets a little bit repetitive with the scratching and all. But it sure is out there. keep at it man

First of all, the vocal processing was sick. You mixed it so well, and it sat nicely with the rest of the song.

Everything is well mixed imo I think the share deserves to hit harder. It would fit with the aesthetic of the track

Nice job, keep it up!

Check out my new track?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-kid-cudi-remix-looking-returning-feedback-f
appreciate it! i wanted to use percussion similar to what i hear in X's songs but i can see where youre coming from of having a harder hitting snare.
Your link didnt work so send me a link to your beat for feedback

Back