[F4F] XXXTENTACION Skins/? X Juice Wrld Type Beat - "Rise" (Prod. Radium)

The way you transitioned from that rise at the start was clean afff. Mix sounds perfect(hard to tell on my speakers tho) and the hat slide/roll thing makes me think of moonlight. The only thing i would add is a bit more hi hat tricks, like a few low rolls just to spice it up, but thats all up to your style lmao.

The way you transitioned from that rise at the start was clean afff. Mix sounds perfect(hard to tell on my speakers tho) and the hat slide/roll thing makes me think of moonlight. The only thing i would add is a bit more hi hat tricks, like a few low rolls just to spice it up, but thats all up to your style lmao.
appreciate it! i thought i pulled off that intro pretty well lol. I realized i couldve added some variation in the drums but i didnt want any off beat percussion interfering with the flow of the beat. glad you liked the little hi hat rolls too.

good mix on this, drums hit nicely and the bass augments everything without taking over, dig the way that pluck sound decays too. only thing i would do is maybe give the melody a bit of variance to keep it interesting, maybe at the breaks, definetly preference though, you do have a solid flow going. good track man

good mix on this, drums hit nicely and the bass augments everything without taking over, dig the way that pluck sound decays too. only thing i would do is maybe give the melody a bit of variance to keep it interesting, maybe at the breaks, definetly preference though, you do have a solid flow going. good track man
Thanks man! i guess the reason i didnt put too many break to let the artist decide where to cut the beat if they choose. glad you thought the mixing sounded solid! thats what i was primarily focusing on in this beat

Back