F4F // Wiz Khalifa Type Beat - "Guest List" // Simes Branxons // Quality Banger

Simes Branxons

Simes Branxons
F4F // Wiz Khalifa Type Beat - "Guest List" // Simes Branxons // Quality Banger

Sup fam,

I'm back with completely new visuals (worked a ****in week on the after effects project) and some new music.
Tried to mix and master the hell out of this joint.

Let me hear your thoughts! And as usual: Feedback 4 Feedback - Drop your links!

dope atmosphere yoo! like the spacey synths you used! clean mix! good job on the beat, visuals dope too. keep it up!

Bro your visuals keep getting crazier, good stuff. The beat is really nice nothing to fix in it forreal. Keep it up

Nice Video. Looks like it was worth the work.
I really like the Beat. It has a nice chilled vibe.
Well done!

Nice work on the beat man - great blend of percussion sounds from hi-fi to lo-fi and classic drum machine sounds. The synths are nice and spacey and mellow but still have an 'edge' to them.

The visuals are awesome too! I should probably learn how to do some of that - it's really eye catching!

Great job, keep it up!

Please take a listen to my latest when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/took-back-semi-lo-fi-f4f-517483/

Cheers!

Thank you for the feedback on my beat. About your beat I have to say the bass is ****in' dope, I love this type of bass. The all drums are dope too, maybe you can increase a lil a beat the volume of these rolling snares. The atmosphere is great because it sounds like a calm and a banger at the same time. The mixing quality is good too, nothing bad to say about that. Maybe the track is too long (or not) because I think it's just a choice. If this beat is dedicated for a featuring song, it's great to have a 5 minutes beat! Overall, the beat is great, you did a great job. ;)

Back