[F4F] Winter Beach Town - Returning All Feedback

When that tambourine comes in, wow. This is dope. Really love that melodic element/sample in the background. Drums are really dope on this. Simple bassline, gets the point across. I like this man, really awesome job!

Appreciate the feedback bro.

Overall I liked the beat. Idk what genre, I'd consider this but I liked. The drums were my favorite part, they're mixed to perfection and they well with that guitar and give the beat a more urban/hip-hop vibe. Arrangement was good: As a listener I knew when the hook was coming and the addition/removal of elements, like the kicks around 2:20, helped to release the tension. While the beat is technically good, I'm just not a fan of guitar in my rap beat. Good work, 4/5.

Cool as beat. Really like the chill vibe! Full yet minimal at the same time too. Dope! SoundCloud.com/beatsconcrete

Interesting idea for your beats. I listened to jug music. Pretty hard to make a cool beat with random things like that. I would suggest to use more effects/reverbs/pitch changing to keep it sounding slightly more modern. You can mess with your samples even more to make crazy stuff. Cool idea.

Thanks everyone else who commented!

Thanks man. Yeah going for a bit of a niche lol. I already pitch a fair bit of stuff but I'm Gunna rearrange soon so will experiment more!

Back