[F4F] Waka Flocka Flame x Future (Trap/Rap) Type Beat

This goes hard! I like the drum programming especially the kicks. Also the sound selection is on point. Maybe I would go with another kick. I think this one isn't very punchy. But overall got potential.

Let me know what you think: Drake Type Beat - Shut It Down

Thanks a lot for the feedback I see what you mean about the piano after listening again they could be a lil more lighter ill check your track out now.
Nice bounce to it bro. It was hitting hard as hell. I love the kick on this. It was solid. I would have made the piano a bit more soft, but that's just a preference...nice beat regardless. Keep them coming bro

When you get a chance check out my latest
Daniel Caesar - Get You Remix (chillbounce) F4F *summertunes*

Thanks for the feedback & sub I really appreciate it yeah if I added a banging 808 the beat would of slapped harder I just wanted to try a different bass everyones using 808s now wanted a switch up and thanks again.
Nice , dope beat. me personally i woulda added a phat 808 for the baseline but thats just me :p subscribed!

really love the bounce on it. could hit a little harder regarding the kick, maybe layer a different one on top but other than that its fire..
check out the beat i made today, would love some feedback on that bro

Thanks for the feedback yeah next time ill layer my kicks for more punch. Just listened to your track its dope I can see Playboi Carti dropping heat on it sound selection is dope too great work man just followed back.
really love the bounce on it. could hit a little harder regarding the kick, maybe layer a different one on top but other than that its fire..
check out the beat i made today, would love some feedback on that bro

Back