[F4F] Underground

This is dope. The percussion is super sporadic and just insane haha. Really intense melodic elements, especially when that dark guitar (?) comes in with the strums. Damn, as someone like myself who strictly does boom bap, I'm jealous of your drums haha! I'm really fucking with your drum programming.

This is fire, good shit man!

Thx for the feedback on my beat. Your beat is pretty sick man! Getting dark vibes from it, its very well mixed, kick & bass are spot on, drums and sound effects are pleasing. I liked the unexpected drop at 1:30, smooth beat overall, great outro! Keep up the work buddy, you have a unique sound!

Nice beat man! Sounds tight!
The only feedback I would say is that the snare needs a bit more punch to it :D

- DROG Beats

The mix needs some highs brought out in the Eq to give it more brilliance, also the bass should be kept in mono so that it can be more powerful without adding mud and also dont forget to sidechin the kick to the bass! Hope this helps improve your tracks!

Power Moves (feat. Exxe & Dok)(prod. by Ryy) by Ryy | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Streaming platforms: Power Moves (feat. Dok & Exxe)(prod. by Ryy) - Ryy

Thanks for listening.

Dude your track is honestly fire. Super professional sounding. The beat is nice and your vocals sound great in the mix. Don't have much bad to say. Good stuff.

Back