F4F - Uhh - Returnin all feedback

Geez, that 808 is serious! Clearly need to spend more time watching youtube sound design/mixing demos. Nice work man.

Here's something I just finished last night if you have a minute to check it out

YouTube

Man I hate some of the comments people leave here. Idc if it’s not your style, your fav scale, your preferred bpm, or genre. We’re here to listen and give feedback objectively. Does it sound good. And can you see any places for improvement otherwise people need to keep the rest of that bs to themselves. As it’s not important

Anyways you know I love your style and out of all the track I’ve listened to today only 2 actually blew me away and this is one of them. Man idk how you do it week in and week out but geez this 808 slaps. I love the hyped energy this track carries and that vocal swell was like the perfect seasoning to this beat. As always good work. This ones radio ready if that’s the goal if not it def doesn’t need lyrics cuz u did your thing on this one! I’m bout to jump on SoundCloud and show some love cuz this track def deserves it

Just dropped a beat inspired by my fav 90’s tv show! Would love your feedback here

Back