F4F Tyga feat. Offset Type Beat

i love the swing them hats have man its real different. the drums are nice too i love that clap! Its not too harsh and has a nice crisp to it. This beat oveerall reminds me of a dj mustard kind of vibe. I like how u added the vocal samples in there too it avoids the beat being too repetitive and the pitch changes is a dope idea. Its pretty catchy too! I can defo hear tyga on this. Or even The Game. Keep at it dude really good beat.

i love the swing them hats have man its real different. the drums are nice too i love that clap! Its not too harsh and has a nice crisp to it. This beat oveerall reminds me of a dj mustard kind of vibe. I like how u added the vocal samples in there too it avoids the beat being too repetitive and the pitch changes is a dope idea. Its pretty catchy too! I can defo hear tyga on this. Or even The Game. Keep at it dude really good beat.

Thanks for your time to leave some feedback bro, really appreciate it!

Not bad, a bit repetitive but the vibe definitely reminds me of "Taste". Perhaps make the beat louder overall via mastering. Not bad at all though

Feedback on this please Fear [F4F]

Back