[F4F] Trying a new style. Sample flip, atmospheric, hip hop

Nice sample! Would remove the reverb on the bass. It gets kind of muddy. Maybe just a bit much reverb on the kick too. Otherwise I like the melody and overall feel of the track.

Nice sample! Would remove the reverb on the bass. It gets kind of muddy. Maybe just a bit much reverb on the kick too. Otherwise I like the melody and overall feel of the track.

Totally.

I might just have to swap it out for the section where it's used as a pluck sound. I'll play with removing all the effects and just getting a better sound. mixing is def my weak point currently. I appreciate the feedback! Let me know what I can listen to for you!

This is my kind of shit right here. Immediately recognized the opening sample, though I can't recall what it is. I just want to hear a serious emcee get on this after a few bars. It's crying for someone to let loose. Nice job man.
Speaking of getting out of comfort zones please check out my latest. I put more effort into actually making the drums more of a live breakbeat and as I'm not much of a finger drummer it took some doing. Gotta push yourself though always. Cheers fam.

Sample sounds dope, but there is no need to add reverb on the kick and the bass or on any low freq sound. Just remove the reverb od the drums and the mix with get better beacuse the sample already have a lot of reverb

Let me know what you think:
[NEW] Rick Ross x Chris Brown Type Beat - The One (Feedback 4 Feedback)

Holy heavenly trinity in the sky, that beat if fu*king fire :O :O :O My only feedback is you need Rick Ross and Chris Brown actually on that ish, LOL.

I need to get my bass lines like yours. is the guitar live? Or a sample? Either way, amazing track and amazing mix/tone.

Well done!!! ����

This is my kind of shit right here. Immediately recognized the opening sample, though I can't recall what it is. I just want to hear a serious emcee get on this after a few bars. It's crying for someone to let loose. Nice job man.
Speaking of getting out of comfort zones please check out my latest. I put more effort into actually making the drums more of a live breakbeat and as I'm not much of a finger drummer it took some doing. Gotta push yourself though always. Cheers fam.

Thanks for the positive feedback! I really appreciate it.

I like the general direction you're going for, def had an old school hip hop vibe to it. You can tie it all together with a simple bass line. and you can tighten up the scratches a little bit, maybe find some classic scratches and use them for inspiration. Random idea, would be cool to add some cuts from your favorite old school hip hop. Great direction, keep it going!

Back