[F4F] Trippie Redd x Travis Scott Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Looking for constructive feedback on this beat I was inspired by the Dark Knight Dummo Trippie Redd ft. Travis Scott track so I wanted to make something like that but my own version not trying to copy other producers out ere.

YouTube

track is dope! I like the atmosphere of it. Drums are cool. Mix is on point. Maybe add some more variation on the 808's.

Dope, I normally hate hearing the 808 mafia siren but I loved the delay on it and how well it complimented your flute-ish sound. I love the 808s in the second half. The beat is more Trippie Redd than Travis Scott. Scott could maybe do one of his features but this is a Trippie hook beat to me. Overall its dope.

Thanks glad you liked & yeah I mix all my beats myself.
track is great ! do you mix it yourself ?

Thanks for the feedback and yeah the 808 Mafia siren is so overused its dead now but you have to admit on certain beats it still bangs thats why I had to add it but I changed it up a lil and you noticed & yeah I agree I see this more as Trippie beat and Travis as a feature.
Dope, I normally hate hearing the 808 mafia siren but I loved the delay on it and how well it complimented your flute-ish sound. I love the 808s in the second half. The beat is more Trippie Redd than Travis Scott. Scott could maybe do one of his features but this is a Trippie hook beat to me. Overall its dope.

I think this is good. Everything fits and seems to get the job done. The only thing I can think of is that it doesn't really feel like a Travis type beat, that is it really.

love the 808 tone , instrumentation and structure is killer. The emotion is hype and everything is set up for a sick song, but its a bit too fast to rhyme over with anything other than a quick single time flow, though slowing the beat down too much you will lose that hype energy and it would become more trippy i think at that point

Thanks for the feedback & yeah this was made more as a Trippie type beat but I could hear Travis as a feature.
I think this is good. Everything fits and seems to get the job done. The only thing I can think of is that it doesn't really feel like a Travis type beat, that is it really.

Thanks for the great feedback, yeah I made the bpm for this beat really fast but I never thought about artist struggling to rhyme on this hmm thanks for that ill keep that in mind for next time, but then again its a beat more for these new school rappers and a lot of them don't have lyrical skills to drop mad rhymes anyway lol but thanks again.
love the 808 tone , instrumentation and structure is killer. The emotion is hype and everything is set up for a sick song, but its a bit too fast to rhyme over with anything other than a quick single time flow, though slowing the beat down too much you will lose that hype energy and it would become more trippy i think at that point

This is lit bro lol. The vibe is really nice, threatening but chill. Nice variation with most of the drums and that's always nice. The leads work really well with the drums too. I really like this man you earned yourself a sub. Keep it up.

Thanks a lot for the feedback I appreciate the sub as well & I'm glad you liked the beat I have a lot of really good stuff dropping soon.
This is lit bro lol. The vibe is really nice, threatening but chill. Nice variation with most of the drums and that's always nice. The leads work really well with the drums too. I really like this man you earned yourself a sub. Keep it up.

Looking for constructive feedback on this beat I was inspired by the Dark Knight Dummo Trippie Redd ft. Travis Scott track so I wanted to make something like that but my own version not trying to copy other producers out ere.

YouTube
That 808 is banging. What DAW do you use? Everything is good with the mix. Like that airy atmosphere sound you have around 0:40 in particular and the songs structured pretty well for someone to rap on.

The Ping Pong Delay you have on the alarm was kinda cool to hear too and I like how crisp the hi hats are in the song. Not much to fault in terms of song production and mixing. I'd say even though it's not my favourite beat melodically(down to personal preference) there's nothing to fault in how it has been produced, wouldn't say you need to add or change anything to the beat.

If you have time, check mine out, been on a break from producing so its always nice to post something:
F4F Tyler the Creator Goblin type beat: Underwater by Mango

Gude,

that 808 goes hard af, the melody flows really well and the mixing is on point (as always). The slowed switch-up in the end works really well! I got nothing to complain about here - straight fire, bro.

Thank you for the in depth feedback and I'm glad you liked the beat I use Logic X to create my beats.
That 808 is banging. What DAW do you use? Everything is good with the mix. Like that airy atmosphere sound you have around 0:40 in particular and the songs structured pretty well for someone to rap on.

The Ping Pong Delay you have on the alarm was kinda cool to hear too and I like how crisp the hi hats are in the song. Not much to fault in terms of song production and mixing. I'd say even though it's not my favourite beat melodically(down to personal preference) there's nothing to fault in how it has been produced, wouldn't say you need to add or change anything to the beat.

If you have time, check mine out, been on a break from producing so its always nice to post something:
F4F Tyler the Creator Goblin type beat: Underwater by Mango

Thanks a lot man damn them 808s but sound good then because usually you can't really hear bass on laptop speakers.
Damn this is fire! I'm listening on my macbook speakers and that bass still goes hard!!

Thanks a lot bro bless.
thanks for leaving a comment on my thread: Lil Peep Type Beat [SUPER FIRE!!] **F4F**

brooo this one is fire !! one of the hardest beats i heard from u, definitely get the Dark Knight Dummo feel :)

Thanks a lot man I appreciate the feedback & comment on my mixing I also really liked the halftime switch up at the end.
Gude,

that 808 goes hard af, the melody flows really well and the mixing is on point (as always). The slowed switch-up in the end works really well! I got nothing to complain about here - straight fire, bro.

Thanks for the feedback & yeah this was made more as a Trippie type beat but I could hear Travis as a feature.

Thanks for the great feedback, yeah I made the bpm for this beat really fast but I never thought about artist struggling to rhyme on this hmm thanks for that ill keep that in mind for next time, but then again its a beat more for these new school rappers and a lot of them don't have lyrical skills to drop mad rhymes anyway lol but thanks again.

damn its sad but your right

Last edited:
Beat is cool - good sequencing and mixing. Track sounds like a ton of other trap beats, though, and I'm not seeing your personality shine through as an individual. What makes you different from all of the other trap producers?

Thanks for the feedback and this was meant to be a generic trap beat anyway I was trying to make a beat like the Trippie Redd Dark Knight tune, also 90% of trap music all sounds the same even from the top producers so its kinda hard to stand out in trap music anyway.
Beat is cool - good sequencing and mixing. Track sounds like a ton of other trap beats, though, and I'm not seeing your personality shine through as an individual. What makes you different from all of the other trap producers?

Thanks for the feedback and this was meant to be a generic trap beat anyway I was trying to make a beat like the Trippie Redd Dark Knight tune, also 90% of trap music all sounds the same even from the top producers so its kinda hard to stand out in trap music anyway.

That's the hard part, but also what will set you apart from everyone else - what little trick or signature do I have where people will distinguish this from the other trap beats. I'm trying to learn this myself. Once you learn that you will be on another level.

Back