F4F Trippie Redd CHILL Type Beat F4F

itzdlo

ayodlo
Sup FP - If you could drop a some feedback on my actual youtube video rather than in this forum I would appreciate it and will return the favor!

Really cool stuff, I will definitely check Trippie Redd productions soon, I especially enjoyed the wobbling, filtered, little bit 'underwater' keys in the background. Can you share which filter VST, filter type and automation pattern (or preset) did you used for achieving that effect? Also the hi-hats' fast and moving (in terms of panning) pattern is really dope and I think it gives completely another character to the beat. Actually it makes interesting contrast with the slo-mo keys in the background.

By the way, if you like I would appreciate reviewing my track(s) as well. Details in my signature.

Whats up Radio_Vamorda! Yes I use the Decimort 2 plugin as a filter and I also use the Ghz Herts plugins for the wobble effect. They have great tools for Lofi'ish effects. If you want I can see exactly which preset and plugin it was, its a plugin that adds saturation (noise and wobble)! Ill check out your song in your signature in a bit!

Back