[F4F] Travis Scott x Night Lovell x Pusha T Type Beat "FAKE FRIENDS"

HailCaesar

Last edited:
Ive uploaded the new link I deleted the old because I went back and tweaked the beat heres the new link guys remember to leave your links for me to check out and return feedback.

YouTube

nice bassline, the bells sounds a little bit to harsh in the high frequency. its a round product, good job man

Thanks for the feedback, as Iv En said i think the bells could be a little less harsh but i really don't have anything else to say here, its super dope, liking that bass you got

This joint's hard. I'm not a stickler for having a perfect mix or anything, just love tracks with good energy. I can hear a ton of different artists on this one. Good job!

Appreciate the feedback man.

Overall this was fire. I liked the bell and the bass was sick. My only criticisms, which are very small are about arrangement I would've like to have heard additional percussive elements like maybe an open hi-hat and maybe another type of chant to go along with the crow just fill some of the negative space.

The mix was in balance and you got some high quality drum sounds. Really good, work homie. Peace.

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it man.
This joint's hard. I'm not a stickler for having a perfect mix or anything, just love tracks with good energy. I can hear a ton of different artists on this one. Good job!

Thanks for the feedback ill make sure to control the high end when I use the bells again.
Thanks for the feedback, as Iv En said i think the bells could be a little less harsh but i really don't have anything else to say here, its super dope, liking that bass you got

Feedback appreciated and yeah I see what you mean but this was one of my first beats I made I should of aded extra stuff to it when I went back to mix it again but thanks.

Appreciate the feedback man.

Overall this was fire. I liked the bell and the bass was sick. My only criticisms, which are very small are about arrangement I would've like to have heard additional percussive elements like maybe an open hi-hat and maybe another type of chant to go along with the crow just fill some of the negative space.

The mix was in balance and you got some high quality drum sounds. Really good, work homie. Peace.

I feel like the intro is a little too prolonged and it takes a bit for the drums to come in at the start. Aside from that everything is good and well mixed in my opinion

Love the synth man its catchy af, over vibe of this one is nice. only wasnt a fan of the snare but overall its a banger nice work!

Thanks for the feedback yeah I wanted to try something different when I made this instead being a short intro into a hook like most rap beats I went into a verse.
I feel like the intro is a little too prolonged and it takes a bit for the drums to come in at the start. Aside from that everything is good and well mixed in my opinion

Thanks for the feedback.
Love the synth man its catchy af, over vibe of this one is nice. only wasnt a fan of the snare but overall its a banger nice work!

Yeah sometimes its good todo that you can upgrade old beats that you liked and it also shows how much your skills got better and thanks for the feedback.
thanks for leaving a comment on my thread: A Boogie x Kodak Black Type Beat [Wow.. FIRE!] **F4F**

Man i do the same thing as u haha i go back to the first few beats ive made and re-mix them again to make it better

This beat is hot bro .. melodies and vibes are dope , my only suggestion to make it better is harder drums, otherwise its still dope - keep it up!!

Thanks for the feedback and personal I think the kick is fine the kick does not need to be super hard on every beat if you listen to some of the top tracks from all different genres the kicks not always super loud, it depends on the beat if its some hard/aggressive trap beat then yeah the kick needs to slap but this is more chilled so I didn't want the kick to be booming but thanks again for the feedback I tried click your link to return feedback but it doesn't work.
Kick is too low. Very generic

f4f

Back