[F4F] Travis Scott x Jazz Cartier (Alternative Hip-Hop/Trap) [F4F]

Took me a while to reply my bad

As a whole, I really cant find any fault with this track. Id love to see someone rap over this, I couldnt think of who could do it but its a great track
Awesome job!

Wow, wow, wow. First of all, that artwork is sick man. I get this swaying bounce from it which is really addicting. All the vox chops and the effects make it a straight vibe. I eff with the ambience, the panned hats too, and how futuristic it all sounds. Every element plays off each other well. Great work

Nice vibes, the mixing is clean; I think maybe too much is going on, instrumentally, because you have a lot of bouncy parts in the mix. Overall, it's enjoyable

feedback on this please Goodbye [F4F]

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated sorry for the late reply.
Wow, wow, wow. First of all, that artwork is sick man. I get this swaying bounce from it which is really addicting. All the vox chops and the effects make it a straight vibe. I eff with the ambience, the panned hats too, and how futuristic it all sounds. Every element plays off each other well. Great work

Thanks I will.
Bass on this jont crazy. Keep grinding

Thanks bruh.
I won't even cap, this is heat, but you knew that already

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I've noticed that about my beat too many layers I've been stripping down the layers on the latest stuff trying to keep it simple but interesting I'm gonna check ya track out in a min.
Nice vibes, the mixing is clean; I think maybe too much is going on, instrumentally, because you have a lot of bouncy parts in the mix. Overall, it's enjoyable

feedback on this please Goodbye [F4F]

Wow I like the 808's on this one.

I think you did a great job, I think a rapper on top of it and this is lit !

Back