*F4F* Trap Hitter Pouya Ghostemane Type. 100%

This is hard af I can hear Pouya and a lot of other rap/trap artist on this, very nice instrumentation and the drums/patterns are dope can't find anything else to say about this I enjoyed it and it sounds very polished to me great work man and thanks for the feedback on my track I appreciate it.

Dark Days
Piano is too centered it needs stereo widening as well as yourhigher bass. Honestly everything need to be spread evenly in your side channel. Try to listen to it in headphones and you will get what I mean. There is no space for sound. Piano collides with high synth badly and with high strings also. When high synth and high strings play together it is even worse. And I don't get it why you need not the lowest sub bass together with that weird brassy bass synth.
The concept of beat overall is good and melodies are nice and especially piano. But you need to give every instrument its place in terms of frequency and stereo width.
(Sorry if my comments are too harsh, just finished "golden ears" training drill and my ears are like super-sensitive at the moment.

Do You Believe
Beat lacks warmth, like there are almost no sounds in-between 500 and 2000 Hz. And too much highs. Keys are high, organ is high, strings are high, sample is high, I mean wtf everything is too damn high. Keys and high plucked(or keys idk) synth are too midi, they lack body and sound thin. Drums and bass are ok.

Back