F4F - "Tie Downs" finished song with vocals

The Funk Junkie

Here's something else I made recently with my cousin on the vocals. He used to rap but now does kind of a singing type of rapping, what do you think about the style? Constructive criticism is wonderful, no feelings will be hurt and all feed will be returned, you know the drill. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/TheFunkJunkie

dude this is dope as hell. might not even need a chorus imo and the bridge comes in at the perfect time
beat is super smooth.. great variation and layering of sounds. nothing bad to say
with those chords at the start i was expecting some pnd type track so i kinda got caught off guard lol but this is real nice, vocals fit perfectly

Very unique, I love the bassline. I would suggest having a chorus though, to make the song more memorable and catchy.

Yo man this is dope af.. No lie love the music voice everything... Bassline is top notch and mix is very well done.. I would really like to work with your cousin.. if he is interested on being featured on my project, I would be more than thankful.. My email is dredgemaximus@yahoo.com

Love the vibe. The mix also turned out rlly clean. The synths and chord progression are on point. Not much to say lol Overall, great job! Keep at it

Really chill beat. Love the vibe it creates. Your cousins can really sing too. Overall, it was really enjoyable!

Back