[F4F] "then i realized it was just a dream" beat - WILL return feedback!

the main warped guitar is really nice, the piano that comes in is decent but i feel it could be quieter or a different piano with more reverb. i love the sample vocals you put on this though, keep grinding bro this got some solid elements to it for sure. any feedback on this would be great [F4F] - Trippie redd x Juice WRLD type beat

the main warped guitar is really nice, the piano that comes in is decent but i feel it could be quieter or a different piano with more reverb. i love the sample vocals you put on this though, keep grinding bro this got some solid elements to it for sure. any feedback on this would be great [F4F] - Trippie redd x Juice WRLD type beat

That's good feedback, thank you. Honestly as I kept working on it, I started liking the piano more than the guitar - which is why I made it louder I suppose. :P

Yo yours is real dope bro. It's simple enough that it's easy on the ear, but it goes hard. The transitions you use throughout the song are real nice. You did some good work.

It's cool , more reverb on the piano would be nice , sometimes you can add a filter to cut some high it will create some variation

Back