[F4F] Summer Vibes Beat - "Cloud9" (Prod. Radium)

I like the entrance, almost like a future bass kinda start to a track. I think the mix sounds clean. I like the actual bass instrument but think the note its starting on could be changed. It fits but another note would be better, or at least variate it.

But overall its good, quite a hot song personally. I mess with it man.

Here's mine if you have time.

[F4F] 1M Enraged by Mango (Joey Bada$$ type beat)

I definitely agree with mangoman I was getting Future vibes and oddly a mix of 3 6 Mafia/old skool trap beats. I like the mix and think you did a great job at letting each sound have its own space and purpose. I really like it I think its great. But with the name being "Cloud 9" I wanted to hear a bit more ambient noise or some more reverb but thats just my personal taste lol.
But overall great fucking job bro I cant wait to hear more from you bro, you earned a follower.

Im gonna drop a link so you can check me out:
Lets Play A Game: I Post It, You Roast It/If Its Nice, Drop A Like (F4F)

I like the entrance, almost like a future bass kinda start to a track. I think the mix sounds clean. I like the actual bass instrument but think the note its starting on could be changed. It fits but another note would be better, or at least variate it.

But overall its good, quite a hot song personally. I mess with it man.

Here's mine if you have time.

[F4F] 1M Enraged by Mango (Joey Bada$$ type beat)
thanks man, appreciate the feedback, returning now

I definitely agree with mangoman I was getting Future vibes and oddly a mix of 3 6 Mafia/old skool trap beats. I like the mix and think you did a great job at letting each sound have its own space and purpose. I really like it I think its great. But with the name being "Cloud 9" I wanted to hear a bit more ambient noise or some more reverb but thats just my personal taste lol.
But overall great fucking job bro I cant wait to hear more from you bro, you earned a follower.

Im gonna drop a link so you can check me out:
Lets Play A Game: I Post It, You Roast It/If Its Nice, Drop A Like (F4F)
appreciate it bro, glad you fucked w it! returning feedback now

Nice I like this the main melody sounds great and gives the beat that cloud 9 vibe but I do agree with the user above more ambient sounds would of enhanced that vibe but this is still dope mix sounds clean but I do think the 808 could use some fine tuning I know a lot of 808 samples can slightly be out of tune and this one kinda sounds like that.

Check out my latest
[F4F] Travis Scott x Pouya x Xavier Wulf x 21 Savage Type Beat [F4F]
thanks man! ill note that about the bass for next time. returning feedback now

Back