[F4F] This song is called "Beef."

BlackReal

The Black Reality
Let me know what you think about this song. I wanted to make an album (this is the intro to an EP) based off of the music my mom played me growing up.

Let me know what you think about this song. I wanted to make an album (this is the intro to an EP) based off of the music my mom played me growing up.

This is dope bruh, deep shit too. Followed you on soundcloud keep up the good work

Dope track for real I fw the vibe & lyrics this will sound dope as a intro but I feel its a lil too long for a intro. Nice work on the beat as well sick samples and nice chops overall I fw this you kinda sound like Dave East as well.

This shit is nice bro! That was a wavy ass track. Mix was perfect imo. Had to listen to it a couple of times. Keep up the work homie. I'm looking forward to see what else you cookin up. Any feedback is appreciated. New Song YA FEEEL? F4F

Bro this was heat! I loved the mix and your flow was nice man. you werent just talkin, but actually spittin man. Keep up this good work bro. I beat went well with the overall vibe....great job

When the sample comes in, make sure to fade it in so it doesn't have that "sound off sound on" feeling. I'm digging the rap but I think the vocals could use further processing. Also a switch in the bass drums could take this song to another level, an idea to keep in mind! Keep it up!

Preface EP [F4F]

the samples are fya man, very quirky vibe from this. Your flow is fucking dope man, you voice kind of sound like tyler and this is kind of a tyler beat also. dropped a like this is solid man!

this dope bro.. nice flow, catchy beat..honestly for me something is saying "soundtrack"...like I can hear this in a movie with this in the background..I just saw that you want this to be an intro for your Ep..you nailed it..it has that cinematic vibe that I miss from the older records...dope work

thx for the feed

Really digging the interesting sample chops in the beat. Pretty awesome track overall. Your voice flows over the beat pretty well. Got me moving my head for sure. Nice work.

To everyone who has commented on the track, I truly appreciate it. I've put together three projects and am starting to record what I want to release first, so I've been wanting to test it out. Thank you all so much for responding and giving me your thoughts on what I've been working on when you don't have to.

Back