F4F - Scott Storch type beat - returning feedback 4 sure

nDrew Beats

didn't find to many scott storch type beats on the internet and i dcided to make one myself.Drop your feedbacks and leve your links too!

the flute goes hard af on this man, pretty much all the percussive sound and melodies you used go really well together. like if this beat had came out in 2005 it would be a certi hit. you nailed the scott storch/timberland sound fr. the mix is clean aswell, i dont hear much if any clipping so good work man, keep it up. any feedback on this would be great [F4F] Juice WRLD x Lil Skies Beat Collab prod. LIVWRE x spaceylino

Aye good job man, but i had to ask did you used punjabi mc sample? it reminded me the moment i heard your beat.. nonetheless solid beat man dope arabic melodies

Nice dope beat dude. Got nothing really bad to say except I wish those kicks/deep percussion sound, that plays to 0:03 and throughout the beat, was a bit louder and more prominent. But that just my personal opinion. You mixed this track really well and I like how the those deep bassy synths sound especially that it's stereoized. Good job dude!

Here's my link:
Feed for Feed! Honest feedback and I will do the same =)

Aye good job man, but i had to ask did you used punjabi mc sample? it reminded me the moment i heard your beat.. nonetheless solid beat man dope arabic melodies

hmm sounds pretty similar with what i have on the chorus.I have my sample from splice from a pack which is called Sounds of KSHMR so probably the creator sampled from this.Yoo really pay attention to details :)).Thanks for the feedback btw!

Back