[F4F] Quavo x Lil Skies type beat - Rap instrumental

SPDY

Trying to experiment with darker sounds and harder samples more as i find a lot stuff i make comes across as very melodic. anyway let me know what you think and if the end works at all and ill return all feedback asap!!

This is pretty nice. The drums and that 808 sound perfect. You always have really nice trap drums going.

The melody/sample is cool, but I think you could take it to another level by just making the loop (for the first section) maybe double the length and then having the second half of the loop be the melody again, but a few steps up higher on the keyboard (not a whole octave). Just an idea, if you know what I'm trying to say. I hear you did do a cool breakdown in the middle of the song that was dope.

Nice beat the way it is for sure though.

Thanks man, appreciate the good feedback. Will have to try it as I'm thinking of giving the mix a tweak and that's sounds like it would bring the variation this beat is missing.

nice beat. i like the mix and the 808 hits tight. i'd maybe add a little variation,, but with some melodic vocals on top this track would be fire.

Thanks for leaving me feedback man!

This track is dope! I don't really have anything bad to say about it as the mix is clean.

Keep up the good work
- DROG Beats

Back