[F4F] Poverty

I really, really fuck with the melody - really emotive and provocative. The mixing is fresh too. I really like the operatic vocal samples you incorporated to this. Overall, epic. My main criticism would be to make the bass a bit louder.

Feedback on this please F4F - You Don't Know Me

Hey AugustusTheGreat. I was already loving the melody (kind of pictured an awakening at the start), then when that bassline came in, everything dropped, and those freakin' hats went crazy I could really envision a story being told. I like how the bassline kind of pulls you along the track and then does a push/pull switch up. Very dope atmospheric vibe indeed. Great work.

Very dope beat. Keeps you interested and your attention. Has a very real feel to it like it puts you there in the moment. Loved every second of it. Only feedback i can give is keep them coming. Very inspirational for producers wanting to improve.

Sorry for taking this long to get back to you, this is nice bro. The guitar is chill, percs and snare combo working really well, i like that vocal arp type sound in the back aswell. I'd say the 808 could of been more lively but that's if i had to pick something to crit, all of it sounds good to me though great work.

Back