[F4F] Playboi Carti x Pierre Bourne (Bouncy/Melodic) Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

I was in a good mood the day I made this so I decided to make a bouncy melodic instrumental let me know what you guys think and drop ya links below so I can listen to your work and return feedback.

YouTube

This is hard man, so trippy and bouncy fr. drums are really good aswell, your transition sounds are so spicy aswell id love to collab with you at some point man. Great beat this real nice work �� ��

Thanks for the feedback glad you like the beat & I'm down for a collab with you I like ya work but atm Im trying to build up a collection of beats for myself because I've started fresh but once I have a decent amount ill be open for collabs add me as a friend on here so when I'm ready I can hit you up.
This is hard man, so trippy and bouncy fr. drums are really good aswell, your transition sounds are so spicy aswell id love to collab with you at some point man. Great beat this real nice work �� ��

Woohaa that kick is knocking! The beat is solid but if you want to spice things up a bit I would add a part with some "new" notes to make it less repetitive. But yeah this is good!

Thanks.
Aye this shits fire!!

Thanks for the feedback and yeah a few more notes would of just added the right amount of variation I agree I just thought because it was a shorter song only 2mins and because a lot of Playboi Carti short songs usually don't have too much going on I thought the melodies were fine.
Woohaa that kick is knocking! The beat is solid but if you want to spice things up a bit I would add a part with some "new" notes to make it less repetitive. But yeah this is good!

Synths sound too thin to my taste. I only hear highs and no warm middle that I crave listening to this beat. Nice dreamy transition effects and overall dreamy vybe. Also chords are too narrow, maybe you can spread them wider with reverb or delay idk and layer them with some lower synth I guess. It is a good beat I only want more warmness to be added so it wouldn't feel so dry.

Returning the feedback from my beat crown.

This def a happy sounding beat, and that kick is hard AF which is dope, can't really complain about any parts of this, it does get repetative like most beats but once the artist is on its no longer repetitive so it aint nothin. I know all about having to start over, it sucks but could be a good thing. Keep it up.

The beat itself is dope, nice bouncy feel to it. My criticism however would be more towards the type of artist you would pick to rap on it. For Playboi Carti, there is 'too much room to breath' on this beat. When I say that I mean when you listen to Carti's songs there is so much going on in the beat that Carti is used as another layer to the beat rather than an actual rapper on top of it. Like for example No.9 or Magnolia. Really try to figure out every single sound used to make the beats for those tracks. Some times there's one single note or flair that comes in every 16 bars of the song, but the whole time like 8+ different layers are playing. The beat is the focus of Carti's production and choosing this song for him to rap on would leave him a bit exposed.

Hope that helps! Here's my latest track if you could give me some feedback I'd appreciate it [F4F] Dreaming of Spring - New track!

Everything you make is great! Dont have any complaints. I would prefer a higher freq HiHat and make it abit louder. That is all!

Appreciate the feed you left me the other day.

I second Rizzy's comment about the beat and Playboy Carti rhyming on it.

The drums were very professional sounding. Low was mixed very well, as usual, but I think the hat could've been have been eq'd to make them brighter. The panning on the claps was on point. I can't find much to criticize tbh. Good shit man.

Thank u.
Aye this shits fire!!

Thanks and yeah after listening back I was thinking the same thing.

Thank u I left ya some feedback.
Overall great, sounds good and professional
the kicks are amazing, wouldn't change a thing.

If you could leave me some feedback on this that would be great

Criticize me! (Rap song)

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate this and I hear what you mean about the synths being thin and stuff thanks man Ill keep what you said in mind for my next beat.
Synths sound too thin to my taste. I only hear highs and no warm middle that I crave listening to this beat. Nice dreamy transition effects and overall dreamy vybe. Also chords are too narrow, maybe you can spread them wider with reverb or delay idk and layer them with some lower synth I guess. It is a good beat I only want more warmness to be added so it wouldn't feel so dry.

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it man and yeah after listening back the beat is a lil repetitive it could do with a few more variations in the melody/notes but as you said sometime a beat just needs a artist.
Returning the feedback from my beat crown.

This def a happy sounding beat, and that kick is hard AF which is dope, can't really complain about any parts of this, it does get repetative like most beats but once the artist is on its no longer repetitive so it aint nothin. I know all about having to start over, it sucks but could be a good thing. Keep it up.

Thanks.
ngl this hard asf

Thanks for the constructive feedback I fully understand what your saying about Playboi Carti and his style of beats this has really helped me I don't usually make Carti type beats but this was one of my few attempts but I get what you mean ill deffo keep this in mind next time I create a beat in this style thanks again and I'm gonna leave you some feedback in a min.
The beat itself is dope, nice bouncy feel to it. My criticism however would be more towards the type of artist you would pick to rap on it. For Playboi Carti, there is 'too much room to breath' on this beat. When I say that I mean when you listen to Carti's songs there is so much going on in the beat that Carti is used as another layer to the beat rather than an actual rapper on top of it. Like for example No.9 or Magnolia. Really try to figure out every single sound used to make the beats for those tracks. Some times there's one single note or flair that comes in every 16 bars of the song, but the whole time like 8+ different layers are playing. The beat is the focus of Carti's production and choosing this song for him to rap on would leave him a bit exposed.

Hope that helps! Here's my latest track if you could give me some feedback I'd appreciate it [F4F] Dreaming of Spring - New track!

Thank u.
Cool beat as you always seem to produce!! Not much a can honestly say about it. Nice sounds, good beat

Back