[F4F] Nightmare - Travis Scott x Denzel Curry (Dark) Type Beat [F4F]

Proper vibe to this, I can imagine some dark lyrics over this!, love the snare. Good mix of Synths. Do think it could have slightly more bass

Thanks for the feedback yeah this deffo a dark vibe and the bass isn't as boomy because its on a higher octave the lower octave didn't really blend with the beat as good as the higher octave.
Proper vibe to this, I can imagine some dark lyrics over this!, love the snare. Good mix of Synths. Do think it could have slightly more bass

I see what you are saying about the drums! I like the style of this beat. Really dark and eerie!

How long have you been making music?

Thanks I'm glad you liked the beat & the beats finished by collab do you mean you wanna jump on it as a artist or producer ?
Bro, can I PLEASE collab on this beat? I really like it.

Thanks.
this is dope yo!

Thanks and yeah get the drums knocking and add bounce to them and you'll be on a roll. Ive been making beats for 3 years now well basically 1 because the first two years I wasn't taking it serious it was just for fun and I was also kinda learning still learning now but taking it serious.
I see what you are saying about the drums! I like the style of this beat. Really dark and eerie!

How long have you been making music?

Great melodies bro, this is hard. Your beats always sound well mixed aswell, could hear someone on this tbf! maybe would have 808 slightly quieter but i dont know it still sounds good.

This was really well made. This legitimately sounds like it could be on an Eminem album. I love the melody and the mix is really tight. I think the only thing that could make it really pop is adding a nice outro that is slightly different than the rest of the song (Think "You are now watching the throne, don't let me get in my zone"). A moment to let an artist shine and mix up the production. You are extremely talented and have a very accessible sound that still manages to be unique. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the feedback & I appreciate the comment on the mixing and I think its when the kick & 808 hit at the same time it sounds really loud but ill keep what ya said in mind for next time.
Great melodies bro, this is hard. Your beats always sound well mixed aswell, could hear someone on this tbf! maybe would have 808 slightly quieter but i dont know it still sounds good.

Thanks for the feedback and thanks again for the kind words I appreciate it. Yeah your right thats a dope idea I don't know why ive never tried that before or even switching up the whole vibe on a bridge or something.
This was really well made. This legitimately sounds like it could be on an Eminem album. I love the melody and the mix is really tight. I think the only thing that could make it really pop is adding a nice outro that is slightly different than the rest of the song (Think "You are now watching the throne, don't let me get in my zone"). A moment to let an artist shine and mix up the production. You are extremely talented and have a very accessible sound that still manages to be unique. Keep up the great work!

Yo the beat is dope as hell! mix is super clean! My only complaint is I wouldve liked to hear that bassline sound that comes in at around 49 second have more bass to it, it would've made the beat sound a little stronger. other than that it sounds fire! keep it up!

Very nice, i wish you the best of luck on your path in music!

I am also doing it just for the fun of it but finally decided to put my stuff public.

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I moved the 808 a octave up because it sounded nicer on a higher octave but that cost a loss in the sub frequencies.
Yo the beat is dope as hell! mix is super clean! My only complaint is I wouldve liked to hear that bassline sound that comes in at around 49 second have more bass to it, it would've made the beat sound a little stronger. other than that it sounds fire! keep it up!

this is dope. Love the melodies and soundchoice. Not the biggest fan of the bass tho, sounds a octave too high imo. Other then that i have no complains :)

This beat caught me from the intro. Love the melody...only wish the 808 would've dropped a BIT harder. Other then that, SOLID BEAT!

Thank you bro.
Ahhh yesss love that snare nice and crisp hard hitting stuff i salute you my friend

Thanks bro I appreciate ya feedback and yeah the 808 is on a higher octave the lower octave didn't blend well with the other sounds so I moved it up.
this is dope. Love the melodies and soundchoice. Not the biggest fan of the bass tho, sounds a octave too high imo. Other then that i have no complains :)

Sorry for the late feedback, this website didn't send me notification you left me some feedback.

Agree with everyone else here: You killed that melody. Those keys sound dark and trippy and the same time. And that 808 hits hard and is mixed perfectly. Good job on this bruh!

Back