Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [F4F] NIGHT SKY - Travis Scott x Quavo x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

Thanks

[F4F] NIGHT SKY - Travis Scott x Quavo x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

Sign in to disable this ad
    Looking for constructive feedback on this beat I recently realised that the simplest beats are usually the best ones, so recently I've been trying to make simple beats that are still very unique and interesting let me know what you guys think & leave me links to your guys work.

Travis Scott Type Beat x Quavo Type Beat x Migos x The Weeknd Type Beat/Instrumental "NIGHT SKY" - YouTube

Thanks
    Definitely gives off a vibe of flying in the sky. I really like the bass line in this. I could do without the bird noises, but besides that this is pretty cool. Drums go pretty hard in the mix and the melody is pretty catchy.

Here is my beat. [F4F] A Heroes Death [F4F]

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback man the bird noise is something I add to most of my beats usually its more quiet so you could on hear it if your really paying attention but I wanted to make it a main element in this beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustusTheGreat View Post
    Definitely gives off a vibe of flying in the sky. I really like the bass line in this. I could do without the bird noises, but besides that this is pretty cool. Drums go pretty hard in the mix and the melody is pretty catchy.

Here is my beat. [F4F] A Heroes Death [F4F]

Thanks
    Good use of panning. Like the violin sound and that guitar is pretty fire. Like that vox you added in the middle of the song, very airy and when you made the song deep(think you did an EQ automation here?) around 1:20 for some variation that sounded pretty professional. Struggling to really find something to comment on wrt the mix as the all fine. The bird sound like Augustus said is a tad bit loud and could probably just have more reverb and be behind the mix some more but in all honesty its not like its out of the mix and sounded bad, it was just put more forward which was your intention anyway.

Keep the grind up man.
    Last edited by mangoman; 01-03-2018 at 04:54 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mangoman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks for the very in depth feedback I appreciate it, it also highlights what I did well on thanks and yeah with the bird sound ill go back to doing what I normally do have it in the background faintly.
    Quote Originally Posted by mangoman View Post
    Good use of panning. Like the violin sound and that guitar is pretty fire. Like that vox you added in the middle of the song, very airy and when you made the song deep(think you did an EQ automation here?) around 1:20 for some variation that sounded pretty professional. Struggling to really find something to comment on wrt the mix as the all fine. The bird sound like Augustus said is a tad bit loud and could probably just have more reverb and be behind the mix some more but in all honesty its not like its out of the mix and sounded bad, it was just put more forward which was your intention anyway.

Keep the grind up man.

Thanks
    this is smooth bro! may need a little work on the mixing but overall great track

Thanks
    Dope work man, love the sample you put in there of the bird!

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback for future reference what was wrong with the mix ?
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiumOfficial View Post
    this is smooth bro! may need a little work on the mixing but overall great track

Thanks
    Thanks man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hayes View Post
    Dope work man, love the sample you put in there of the bird!

Thanks
    First thing I noticed was that the snare seemed quiet and uninteresting relative to the lead and the pad. I would personally throw some reverb on that bad boy and crank up the volume. The hi hats and the bass seem good. I love the bird sample. Overall, it's a fairly simple beat that works really well. The vibe and the melodies are fantastic. Just be careful mixing because although I know the bass and kick are super important in this style of music, I think if you mixed it a little bit better, you wouldn't be drowning out the main melodies as much.

But this is a fire beat; I love it. Main thing for me is just turn up the snare. If you could leave feedback here, I'd appreciate it:
    (F4F) Rap, Pop Piano Instrumental | "Never Forgotten"

Thread Information