(F4F) New Guitar Type Beat 2020

The synth in the intro is fire! Where do you got it from? 808 knocks in really nice and gives the beat a cool pulse, the guitar has been also mixed well and sounds very stereo. What I would think about changing is the synth coming in 0:31 which is quite in the background - I would make it louder either in this moment or 2nd verse, because it is also dope and could increase the 'dramatic' feeling as well. Moreover, the track would benefit from changing or tuning more the synth from 0:15. The last thing, which is a matter of taste - I would add some unpredictability by some FX sounds or effect VSTs to keep the attention more throughout the track. Nevertheless, I like the way your track sound, especially the 808 here is a really good work, so respect for that.

I already posted a link to my track in another of your beats, but if you'd like to check another one from my SC channel or one from my signature, I would be happy to get some feedback on other track as well.

Last edited:
That intro melody is actually a string used from Sakura. I agree with you. That should be little bit louder. I wanted it to be really simple with fx and other drums/percussion to really put these melodies on spotlight! Thank you for your feedback, i willl be more than willing to check your music too!

Good to know that Sakura has such a preset, I will check it out for reverse engineering into Serum which I prefer for the synthesis. Thanks for the reply and good luck with new productions.

Back