F4F - New EP of Instrumentals: ?NAUSICCÄ? (Toronto Based Producer)

savageboomin

eYFCxa4.jpg

if above link doesnt work: NAUSICCA by PSYLAS | Free Listening on SoundCloud

My prod name is PSYLAS,
im based primarily in Toronto but also spend a lot of time in Montreal. Havn't shared anything online directly in a while so here are some new beats Im excited about... These instrumentals were inspired by animated depictions of neo-Japan as seen in movies such as AKIRA, and more specifically the depictions of futuristic (sometimes sentient) technology within these dystopian/impoverished landscapes. Miyazaki films like Castle In The Sky and of course Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Winds were inspirations to the album art and sound I tried to capture with this project.

Please let me know what you think, any kind of critical feedback is welcome. I will check your stuff out and let you know what
i think if you leave a link!

Ps if your down to collaborate in any way
lmk!

Last edited:
The bass is awesome. I like the main melody, it sounds like a flute. I think you can increase the volume of this melody a little bit. The overall mixing sounds perfect to me, nothing bad to say about that. The drum pattern is dope too. Great work and thank you for your feedback on my beat ;)

Dig it! Does not need any vocals on it imo. Sounds good as an instrumental album. Check my album out if you could

dope beat! i really like the dark mysterious atmosphere. the mixing sounds clean as well. my only suggestion is added a little more variation in the drum patterns especially since the beat is a good length. other than that, really nice work keep it up!

Definitely cool. Love the hard bass and kick combo. I could see a rapper having a fast flow over this beat. Could be really cool. Digging the beat overall. A bit repetitive, but it would would be fine with a vocalist on it.

My beat. F4F - We Fucked Up

Really dope vibe on this; it's menacing but chill at the (I'm referring to the first track). The mixing is great, the atmosphere is great, the melody is great! Well done

Feedback on this please I Wish I Could [F4F]

Back