F4F New Beat, Day Dreams Of Midnight

WHOA man, this is some of the smoothest shit I've heard in a minute! I really don't have anything to critique about it. Great work!

These guitar chords need some EQ-ing. Low end sounds a little bit muddy. Melodies are pretty nice. I like your sound choice, for example these strings really bring some emotion, generally a good gut feeling. This beat is the proof that simplicity is the key. Good job, work on your mixing.

Ooo....ooooo....yeah, get this to a rapper rapper A$AP. lol Mmmm...love the pairing of that snare with the guitar. *ugly face* lol Yeah, this one's nice man. There're a couple artists that come to mind that I could hear on this. I dig it.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to add: like the name too. :cool:

Last edited:
Thank you for your comment on my vid. Damn these melodies are dope ! i can hear a$ap on this for real. The mix is clean :)

Drum and percussion sounds are nice! I thought the instruments sounded a little too much like vsts, I mean obviously they are, but the string and sax sounds in particular were not really my style. Maybe some processing that adds a little grit to the sound would mix it up, just a thought. Either way, the arrangement is nice and the overall sound is complex while still sounding good. Also, the reverb in the mix was dialed in perfectly (in my opinion) which is hard to do with this type of thing!

Back