[F4F] NBA Youngboy Type Beat 2018 - "Up Next" (Prod. FlyyTone)

I really like the punchy drums. Pretty wavey production for the melody as well. It could maybe use a little more changes or a bigger breakdown somewhere, but this is still nice. I could definitely see a rapper going over this.

Here is my beat.

F4F - Mac Miller

this is so sick man, i agree with the guy above you should defo switch up the drum loops and melodies abit more.. maybe even some automation etc

The 808's are dope, the release settings on it are perfect in my opinion, rings out just enough. How are you going about getting the kick and 808 to mix so well? Are you cutting down frequencies? Nice beat overall, mix sounds solid, I agree with August a quick change in dynamics here in there would make the beat that much better. Keep it up!

Can you check me out when you get the chance?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-202-roland-sp-404sx-jam-549661/#post50103077

I really like the punchy drums. Pretty wavey production for the melody as well. It could maybe use a little more changes or a bigger breakdown somewhere, but this is still nice. I could definitely see a rapper going over this.

Here is my beat.

F4F - Mac Miller

yoo, preciate the feedback. that beat is fire. u created ah dope atmosphere on it. those melodies and background sounds are effective. keep working g

The 808's are dope, the release settings on it are perfect in my opinion, rings out just enough. How are you going about getting the kick and 808 to mix so well? Are you cutting down frequencies? Nice beat overall, mix sounds solid, I agree with August a quick change in dynamics here in there would make the beat that much better. Keep it up!

Can you check me out when you get the chance?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-202-roland-sp-404sx-jam-549661/#post50103077

I never thought about cutting frequencies I might have to look into that. I appreciate the feedback. U got ah dope way of producing, its real organic and dope. I think I like the outro beat in the video better than the first one lls. keep working g

Back