[F4F] My WRLD - Juice WRLD x Paris Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Let me know what you think of the overall production/mixing if you have any tips on improving both drop them below and drop me links to your tracks so I can listen and return feedback.

YouTube

dope vibes on this beat! really nice job on that 808 melody, it gives the beat a lot more character. nothing negative to say, nice work!

I like the vibes, good mix but my only critique would be that its a bit too repetitive. Maybe it just need vocals over it but right now it sounds a bit monotonous

the melody is definitely paris like for sure, solid beat no doubt but i do feel like there is a lot going on with it at some points. the break down near the end is really nice though, as for advice i dont know i feel like you know more than me hahaha

melodies are fire bro, i love that gross beat effect on the 1st instrument. Also that you kept it throughout the whole beat, without disturbing the other sounds too much. Absolutely fire my g. There are maybe some points in the song where melodies starts to clash a bit, not too much, so it ain't that bad, but it could be cleaner. And also bro... If you want more views and you want people to listen to your shit on youtube, you can't have that many tags in one beat. Its constantly between 10-15 seconds, and it kinda sad, cuz its a good beat.. Make your beats free for non-commercial use for now, and when you have a bigger fanbase etc. and you got better at producing, you'll start to earn money off youtube, your beats are better so you can demand more money for your exclusives, and you'll slowly get your name out there. I know i ain't big at all yet, but that's my gameplan, and I think it's gonna work out very well in the end (hopefully ;D). Just a little advice fam

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback.
dope vibes on this beat! really nice job on that 808 melody, it gives the beat a lot more character. nothing negative to say, nice work!

I appreciate the feedback and yeah most trap or trap style beats are repetitive they just need a artist on them to add extra character.
I like the vibes, good mix but my only critique would be that its a bit too repetitive. Maybe it just need vocals over it but right now it sounds a bit monotonous

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I agree tbh I ain't really feeling this beat lol, sometimes I go overboard when making my beats and add too many elements even though it sounds cool it takes away space from the artist I'm trying to make my beats more simple but still interesting.
the melody is definitely paris like for sure, solid beat no doubt but i do feel like there is a lot going on with it at some points. the break down near the end is really nice though, as for advice i dont know i feel like you know more than me hahaha

Thanks for the feedback yeah I agree I have a lil too many elements in this beat so it makes it harder to mix but I'm trying to make things more simple but interesting. Loads of people have told me that about my tags they say my beats are good I just have too many tags but I do it so people don't steal the beat since I do free downloads, I see you said do them for non-profit but that doesn't stop someone form downloading your beat and recoding over it and selling it or another producer looping untagged sections and taking your beat how do you make sure no one steals yours and makes profit off it ?
melodies are fire bro, i love that gross beat effect on the 1st instrument. Also that you kept it throughout the whole beat, without disturbing the other sounds too much. Absolutely fire my g. There are maybe some points in the song where melodies starts to clash a bit, not too much, so it ain't that bad, but it could be cleaner. And also bro... If you want more views and you want people to listen to your shit on youtube, you can't have that many tags in one beat. Its constantly between 10-15 seconds, and it kinda sad, cuz its a good beat.. Make your beats free for non-commercial use for now, and when you have a bigger fanbase etc. and you got better at producing, you'll start to earn money off youtube, your beats are better so you can demand more money for your exclusives, and you'll slowly get your name out there. I know i ain't big at all yet, but that's my gameplan, and I think it's gonna work out very well in the end (hopefully ;D). Just a little advice fam

Bro, i get you. Of course you don't want your beats stolen. Nobody want's that. But sadly there ain't no real way of avoiding that unless you put so many tags on. But how will you ever grow to your potential, if people stop listeting to your beats due to all the tags being there??? My suggestion: Keep making fire beats, have a tag b4 each hook/drop (so 3-4 tags at maximum), and then just get better bro.. If your content gets proffesional and you get really good, you'll will get recognition, 4 sure. A lot of the beats you hear out there with millions of views, are producers who constantly make good beats and have a big fanbase, and that's one way to go if you wanna produce for big rappers. But of course bro it's all up to you, we all have our way of doing things :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice ill minimise the amount of tags I use on my beats a lot of ppl have said I use too many tags even some artist have said it to me and that must be a turn off for them if they are trying to write to it.
Bro, i get you. Of course you don't want your beats stolen. Nobody want's that. But sadly there ain't no real way of avoiding that unless you put so many tags on. But how will you ever grow to your potential, if people stop listeting to your beats due to all the tags being there??? My suggestion: Keep making fire beats, have a tag b4 each hook/drop (so 3-4 tags at maximum), and then just get better bro.. If your content gets proffesional and you get really good, you'll will get recognition, 4 sure. A lot of the beats you hear out there with millions of views, are producers who constantly make good beats and have a big fanbase, and that's one way to go if you wanna produce for big rappers. But of course bro it's all up to you, we all have our way of doing things :)

Thanks gonna check this out now.
You already know fam, this is dope af. Nothing to critique, everything sounds dope. Can hear Lil Uzi most definetly

Check our newest beat:
[NEW] SZA Type Beat - Rewind (Prod. by The Thrillz) [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Solid like always. Mix is definitely on point. The only thing I could say is that this one feels a bit generic. But no biggie, everything sounds good in place.

Great drums - and I like the synths that you use a lot, it's pretty well layered. Perhaps i would make the beat a little louder when it comes to mastering. Apart from that, this is great

Feedback on this please No One Loves Me [F4F]

Thanks yeah this is a old beat I just wanted to finish and get out the way but tbh I ain't really feeling it.
Solid like always. Mix is definitely on point. The only thing I could say is that this one feels a bit generic. But no biggie, everything sounds good in place.

Thanks for the feedback and I agree I recently got Ozone for mastering and this was the first beat I used it on I didn't really know what I was doing on it I used the mastering assistant and I think the EQ cut out too much of the low end I'm also still learning it I left ya some feedback.
Great drums - and I like the synths that you use a lot, it's pretty well layered. Perhaps i would make the beat a little louder when it comes to mastering. Apart from that, this is great

Feedback on this please No One Loves Me [F4F]

Thanks for the feedback man yeah this was a old beat I just wanted to get out the way I've been going back to old beats and trying to tweak and improve them but I got some new improved stuff dropping soon. I made my first beat like 3 years ago and it was ass lol.
You know how to compose a melody, for real bro. Maybe you need to work on mixage part too, but I do not think I am that professional at it too. When was the first time you made your first beat?

Please feedback on this:
[F4F] - Club Beat and One Hip Hop Beat - 2 NEW beats

Back