[F4F] My Best Beat So Far - Please Check Out

T___Time

Hey guys and girls,

pls check out my latest beat and tell me what you think about it
icon_smile.gif

I like how it's almost in it's own genre, I think the real instruments sound really good with the 808s which is sometimes hard to do. I would say in the 4th bar of the bassline when it's the steady notes I like putting the extra top note that goes with that one chord (in your song's case case the F thats played before the E) on the 2nd beat then go back to the E for beats 3 and 4 before you transition back to the A root... if that makes any sense lol that way it can transition more fluidly from the 3rd bar.

Heres my most recent thing Will reply to EVERY feedback! Tear me apart! T.D.E. Style Beat

Thank you so much for your deep reply. Sadly i don't get it 100% :D
Here is a picture of my bassline - what did you mean exactly? :)

951a06d959b7bd724bdb01f482eaada6.png

Definitely feeling those summer vibes from it, feel like the guitar is a good level too without overpowering the rest. Was thinking you could maybe throw in a clap or a snap on the off beat nearer the end if you wanted to raise the energy up a notch but thats just personal preference! Well done man

I have a chill beat I just put up on my soundcloud below if you're interested

I'm really feeling this, man. I'm actually just getting put onto Billie, but I can see the vibe here. Get some vocal melodies over this and it's gold. Glad to hear something a bit more upbeat as well, and love the drums. It feels kinda choppy (I don't mean that in a bad way), which I enjoy as well. Love the horn section, I think it is, as well. Keep on gringing.

Check out Misogyny if you could let me know what you think. Album is out on all streaming services now under aka Black.

Hi. Beautiful beat, seriously, melody is awesome and most important thing: this beat is very original.
My personal opinion: the part 1:10-1:36 that i think it's the chorus, sounds seems not good together, maybe you may mix in a different way that second sound that starts at 1:10 and 2:23; maybe you should improve the end, too, it seems ending a bit fast.
Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my mother language: i'm Italian.
I'd appreciate if you check my last beat: YouTube
Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
damn this is amazing. I love that guitar sample and that counter melody! good work! my only critiques are I think you need a punchier kick for the verse sections and/or a clap like said above so you can emphasize the difference between sections. I just discovered billie ellish recently myself and if this is the kinda beats shes on I may have to dive a lil deeper

Heres my new track for feedback thanks!

Back