(F4F) Lucki type beat

Melody is really cool but IMO should be here something more, any lead or any other melody to make this beat more interesing. This make you beats arrangments better.
Hi hats mmm I like this how they sounds :)

I want hear more power at intro before drums come in ! ;)

Hi, some of my thoughts on your track:

0:11 - the vocals in the intro are too loud compared with the beat, so balance here needs more care
Nice arrangement - the beat continues to move and has constantly some slight variations
Clap (and basically the drums) are too dry to me, so I would here think about giving a try to compressor and/or reverb and/or distortion/saturation on individual elements/bus.

Generally in terms of arrangement I think it's a good production, but regards mix - I think there is a lot of place for exploration/improvement when it comes to mixing/mastering. I am still learning here as well, so I think your track could be a good material to put the knowledge from tutorials into practice and swap through some presets from various effects.

I would appreciate your feedback as well, so if you'd like to then please check my tracks (see:signature) and let me know what do you think about them.

Last edited:
Damn this nice love the melody think should mix the kick you have now with a dirty 808 every other bar thats it this some greatness

I agree with all of the above. Your percussion mixups keep the track really interesting, and the reversed sample is hella cool.
A counter melody in the later bars or an 808 would really kick things up to the next level. Of course, that's just my personal opinion.

I'd really appreciate any thoughts or feedback you have on my remix (in signature).

Keep up the great work dude, looking forward to what you'll come up with next!

Zedrar

Melody is cool , like they said maybe a counter melody for more creation plus an 808, and your kick need to have more punch. But it is good overall

I really like that creepy reversed piano. It really creates intense atmosphere and vibe. I think that your producer tag needs some more mixing, it sounds pretty flat and dry. Overally great beat!

Back