*F4F LIVIN MY LIFE by KOOP DA VILLAIN **DON'T SLEEP** FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK

First off, niiiiiice beat you got there. I love the guitar sound that comes in during the hook. Nicely mixed too. Especially with that low bass/808. Good work man. I like your flow too during the song, it matches with the vibe of the beat very well. I like your "I know some" repetition that was going on through the 1st and 2nd verse and then the 3rd verse kind of concluded that whole theme. If I had like any criticism, it would be I feel the hook may be too simple? That would be my only minor critique.

As far as visual goes, the quality is nice. It doesn't look like it was shot with an amateur-like camera so kudos for that.

But all in all, very well put together track. And always respectful for rappers that make they own shit too. Keep it up!

Feedback appreciated: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ferings-vol-3-winters-ny-beattape-f4f-493070/

I like this. Beat is dope and real unique. Lyrics are real cool, and I like the repeating things. There's a couple lines that sound disjointed like you just threw em in there for filler but other than that I can feel the realism in your lyrics. Video doesn't really do anything for me from a creativity standpoint, but the song itself is dope. Keep it up! Check out my latest track to return feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/funk-x-hip-hop-fusion-lv-aura-f4f-496544/

Yea im diggin it bro. Maybe do a small reverb and saturation to the vocal to give it's some thickness and bite. But I feel it.

Electric piano is dope and that snare layered with the clap is awesome. Really laid back feel to this track and nice groove with the synth later in the beat too. I think you need to add some bass to it, make it sound more complete. I love all the effects, very saturated and full. Nice mix too bro, balance and all.

Keep it coming!

Do you have a Twitter I can follow?

Have a listen to my stuff and let me know what you think!

[h=3]Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F[/h]
- A

This beat kicks.....I hear too much 808 stuff.....over done and put in here and there just cuz but you have style and make it work to your benefit. That a good use of the minimal sample usage.....and the baseline is simple and well placed in the mix. The Chorus works well too.....good transitions. Dope.

The vocals are correct no issues....the flow works really well for the track.

The video uses a lot of mid shots, mid close ups and close ups......it's has a flow unto its own.....it works in my opinion.

Over all really good stuff mang.

Back