[F4F] "Limbus" Unotheactivist Type Beat

Wassup? I just got back on the grind of uploading beats onto my Youtube and I even went as far as opening up a traktrain for selling my music. Anywho, I have this beat uploaded and I wanted to know what y'all thought of it? Maybe even drop a subscription to my channel or a like on the video? I will definitely return all feedback. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I like the dark atmosphere of this track, there's a nice amount of detail so it doesn't feel too simple. In terms of constructive things to look at, I think your structuring could do with some work. There's not a lot of progression and everything seems to come in near the start - it might be an idea to try and build it up rather than revealing everything at once. As it is, it feels like a 2 bar loop that goes on for a long time without changing so it starts to get a bit stale. You've got a good start here though, keep doing your thing.

If you could return some feed on this I'd appreciate it; The first trap song I've ever released - Poppin' Tags Remix (F4F)

Last edited:
The remix is fun to listen to, it was rather solid and I know that if this was played at a party, it’d get a good amount of people lit. There’s a subtle amount of buildup and a good switch up which keeps me a bit interested. The only thing I wish this track could’ve done was build up a little more and probably mix an 808 in there.

Back