[F4F] Juice WRLD x Lil Uzi Vert x Rich The Kid Type Beat - Rockstar [F4F]

The tone of juicewrld voice would go really well on this for sure, same with lil uzi, you imagined that really well. Not much to say its a really well done beat, only thing I'd say is play your tag a little less it is a lot or maybe play a different tag to switch it up a bit. I personally am the extreme opposite I need to play my tag a lot more I only play it once at the start.

As for your question about soundcloud monetization I'll answer here and on my post. I host all my beats on beatstars.com and they make it really easy, just need to connect your soundcloud account with your beatstars and once they do their backend shit you get 2 new tabs when you upload your music to soundcloud. "Meta-data & Monetization" beat stars will provide you with the data you need to input here and then you start getting paid for every stream and ad played.

Dope beat fam.

Thanks for the feedback glad you liked the beat and I have tags throughout just incase ppl steal the beat obvs tags don't stop people from stealing beats but it does turn a few ppl away. I also have tags throughout because I do free tagged downloads sometimes so artist can download listen and write to the beat as a demo before they buy the untagged. And thanks for the info about the monetisation I'm not with beatstars so is their any other way you can get it monetised or can it only be done through beatstars.
The tone of juicewrld voice would go really well on this for sure, same with lil uzi, you imagined that really well. Not much to say its a really well done beat, only thing I'd say is play your tag a little less it is a lot or maybe play a different tag to switch it up a bit. I personally am the extreme opposite I need to play my tag a lot more I only play it once at the start.

As for your question about soundcloud monetization I'll answer here and on my post. I host all my beats on beatstars.com and they make it really easy, just need to connect your soundcloud account with your beatstars and once they do their backend shit you get 2 new tabs when you upload your music to soundcloud. "Meta-data & Monetization" beat stars will provide you with the data you need to input here and then you start getting paid for every stream and ad played.

Dope beat fam.

In the overall I like the instrumental. Personaly I just find there are way to much tags on it :P I would also use an other clap but all this is personal

Great work by the way

nice instrumentation man, the artwork goes with it nicely.. also big fan of berserk myself ;) I like the aggressive drums n bass. maybe a bit repetitive after a while but it is what it is, a rapper would fill it up nicely. keep it up dude.

Beat goes hard, it's sick as hell but I think your producer tag is a little too loud. Love the snares tho :)

Niggas complaining about the tags in this thread are killing me lol. We watermark our beats so rappers, and other producers unfortunately, won't steal them!

The composition was sold. And mix was great, nothing really clashed. Nice on the panning on that open hat and snare too. While this isn't my preferred type of rap, this is very technically sound and well-produced beat. Just gottta market right.

Good work and thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the feedback the tags I'm pretty sure you know is so artist/producers don't steal ya beats.
In the overall I like the instrumental. Personaly I just find there are way to much tags on it :P I would also use an other clap but all this is personal

Great work by the way

Thanks for the feedback the beat is a lil repetitive but its one of them beats as you said once a artist jumps on it and adds their touch you don't really notice like most trap beats and yeah Berserk is dope.
nice instrumentation man, the artwork goes with it nicely.. also big fan of berserk myself ;) I like the aggressive drums n bass. maybe a bit repetitive after a while but it is what it is, a rapper would fill it up nicely. keep it up dude.

Thanks for the feedback ill try lowering my tag so it sits balanced with the beat.
Beat goes hard, it's sick as hell but I think your producer tag is a little too loud. Love the snares tho :)

Thanks for the feedback and yeah if you don't add a tag your stuff is open for thieves to steal. When you said I got to market better do you mean how I've titled the beat like the artist I put on it or something else I would really like to know.
Niggas complaining about the tags in this thread are killing me lol. We watermark our beats so rappers, and other producers unfortunately, won't steal them!

The composition was sold. And mix was great, nothing really clashed. Nice on the panning on that open hat and snare too. While this isn't my preferred type of rap, this is very technically sound and well-produced beat. Just gottta market right.

Good work and thanks for your feedback.

I love the sprinkle sounding pad you layer your melody with. It was a bounce but still made the track still feel dreamy. The drum work was good as well. Keep it up brotha

Check my track when you get a chance
New Bounce (F4F)

Thanks for the feedback yeah this is one of them beats that need a artist so I doesn't sound repetitive I also went and beefed up the clap for the version I'm putting up on my store I also made other tweaks from the feedback you guys gave me I left you some feedback as well.
for real, this was good man. definitely hear uzi/juice on this. i like the vibe and your instrumentation is good. bass is good too.
couple things: one, it's a little repetitive, but i think a rapper (with a good hook) would make it sound just fine. two, the clap is a little hollow sounding, idk if its just me or my headphones.
overall though i really like this.

check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/drift-trav-f4f-548799/#post50099977

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated I left you guys some and a comment.
This is dope beat, love the melody and the drums. Mix is nice and clean everything sits where should be, most def can hear Juice WRLD on it

Check my latest beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rone-feedback-4-feedback-548834/#post50100106

Thanks for the feedback I dropped you some.
I love the sprinkle sounding pad you layer your melody with. It was a bounce but still made the track still feel dreamy. The drum work was good as well. Keep it up brotha

Check my track when you get a chance
New Bounce (F4F)

Back