[F4F] Juice WRLD x Lil Skies Beat Collab prod. LIVWRE x spaceylino

SPDY

Second beat collab i have done with livewre now, really happy with how this one turned out personally as there is a lot of different elements i wouldnt normally use on it. if your drop a comment on the video let me know and ill return one on yours, thanks in advance!

Ayyy this beat goes in! Mix is really good, sounds very professional. Love the way the kicks sound and how it sticks out in the mix. That switch up around 1:10 leading up to the chorus is dope. Nothing bad to say tbh. This is really well put together. Gj to you guys, i fuck with yalls music :cool: oh and thanks for the feed earlier :)

That kick with the sub/808 sound great man. Hits nice and hard. Nice drums and mixing for sure. Melody is alright, but definitely great for a lot of room for rapping. Feel like a rapper could spit some love lines over this or something. Real solid beat. The break around 1:15 came in clutch, love that little lead line that comes in, definitely gives me some romantic vibes for some reason, lol. Dope work.

i like the overall but the melody on the chorus really got my ear particularly.love the drums, they're really crispy plus the mix is very wide and clear.Good collab, done it really well.Keep it up!

Really nice melody and sound man, its pleasnt to listen to.
I like the drums man, they mice and hard and compliment the chill vibe of the melody,
I ike the breakdowns, it gives it a nice variation man and keeps it live,
great work bro!

Nice one man, very floaty vibe with a lot of space for different sounds. You got the drums perfect imo - not overpowering and really nice to follow along with. Genuinely enjoyed this one, can't say I would change anything. Keep up the grind!

Back