[F4f] Juice WRLD x Lil Peep Type Beat - "The Chase" | Rap/Trap Instrumental

SPDY

First time using a sampled melody, any feedback would be great

Last edited:
I think this really nailed the popular sound right now with the guitar samples. Really well done. I like the sound of the kicks and 808s as well. Sounsd well mixed as well. Def ready for a vocalist to hop on.

great guitar sample flip man.. nice clean mix too.. keep up the good work!

thanks homie, glad you liked it

I think this really nailed the popular sound right now with the guitar samples. Really well done. I like the sound of the kicks and 808s as well. Sounsd well mixed as well. Def ready for a vocalist to hop on.

Definitely the sort of sound i was going for, thanks for the feed

clean and laid back. Liked the beef and oomph of the 808

Would love to hear your thoughts on this! Please leave a comment on SoundCloud if you can

F4F Guaranteed! Ella Mai - Boo'd Up Experimental Remix. What do you think?

Posted a comment on soundcloud, didnt want to give you a massive reply on there though. i like it man, the samples are cool af. i do think the effect to make one of the sounds go in and out could of been turned down a bit but this is still a vibe.

I really like the guitar sample you have going on in this. I would clean the kick up a little bit so it punches through the 808 smoother, maybe side chain if haven't done so already? Other than that, I'm vibing with this!

I really like the guitar sample you have going on in this. I would clean the kick up a little bit so it punches through the 808 smoother, maybe side chain if haven't done so already? Other than that, I'm vibing with this!

Thanks for the feedback man, tbh honest i tried adding one but with using izotope already on the 808 it made the kick and 808 out of sync somehow which is something i havent figured out how to get around yet.

I like the grunge sounding guitars, nice and distorted with nice melodies, and then that bass comes in and really works with it. I can hear lil peep on this defo. Keep it up dude

Back