[F4F] The Joker - Denzel Curry Type Beat

Hi dude,

The claps in the beat are very nice. The hihats to - they are matching with the snare and both seem to be mixed together very well.

Also i like the melodies, but the chosen instruments could be of higher quality - except the choir in the background - its great already.

I like that the sample seems to be some kind of detuned - sounds interesting. Good SUB Bass - but the Kick could be more punchy.

The flute is colliding with the subs and the lower mids - give it a high pass filter and take off some highs from the flute using a low pass ( bandpass). Flute could use some reverb.

VɅN DɅL SCRXW - Don Corleone prod. by Joint'u by ZHero Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Peace
ZHero

Thanks for the feedback bro! The sample that sounds low quality is supposed to sound like that to give it a weird effect. And there is no Flute in this track, its a bell but I get what you mean! Thank you.

[FONT=&quot]Yeah I feel like this track is really nicely mixed. I like that hat/stick combination. i gotta try that. I would say maybe try switching up the drums a little bit more though. After a while it gets a little tiring, but also I feel like thats just the nature of producing without a rapper on it. Feel free to connect w me here and on insta at adrn_music. Tryna find some homies to engage with[/FONT]

Back