[F4F] J.I.D x Lil Skies type beat / rap instrumental

SPDY

Trying to continues experimenting with darker beats, let me know what you think and if you drop likes or comments on the video let me know and ill return the favour 100%
YouTube

Last edited:
I really like the 808s in this. The low end sounds great tbh. The drums are solid as well. The melody definitely works too. Maybe a little generic, and won't get stuck in your head or anything, but rappers will love it. Great beat to rap on. Thanks for the feedback on my thread!

First of all i really like beat visuals, they really go along with the vibe of the track. Melody is dark, spacey, kick stands out and gives the track more depth. Good job

Please check out my latest track :
YouTube

I really like the melody on this one it's pretty unique. 808 sounds good as well. I don't really have any notes for you this is dope. Keep up the good work. Here's my latest if you get the chance:
YouTube

First of all i really like beat visuals, they really go along with the vibe of the track. Melody is dark, spacey, kick stands out and gives the track more depth. Good job

Please check out my latest track :
YouTube

thanks for the feedback fam, your beat is solid i like the bells and layered vocals the simplicity works but i think the vocal could of been a tad quieter no disrespect. the guitar in the back is real nice and that vx/fx shout is fya as i need it, great work man dropped a sub.

I really like the melody on this one it's pretty unique. 808 sounds good as well. I don't really have any notes for you this is dope. Keep up the good work. Here's my latest if you get the chance:

The sound selection is dope on this, its dark i like it. the mix is clean aswell and the drums are good and hat pattering is dope nice work bro dropped a sub and a comment

Last edited:
Wow, sick dark beat! Mixed really great, the 808 was a bit loud but still sounds so dope. I like all the melodies coming in and out creating that spooky dark feeling, drums are lit. I def fk with this kinda beat, keep up the work fam.

Back