(F4F) J Cole/Chance the Rapper Beat.

I think all of the elements of the beat are professionally done. The mixing sounds nice and the sound selection is interesting. I have to admit that the melody might just not be the best for a rapper. I think it might be better just to listen to and chill too in the background of something. That is of course personal opinion, and maybe some rapper would love to spit over this. Just something to think about. Overall, this is well done.

My beat. The Monster [RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK]

Agree with AugustusTheGreat the sample is pretty fucking intense, also you might want tone down on the kicks they are way too much, It's like you smoked a bunch of crack and snorted some speed and made a song that is 200x faster than it should be, I want to relax when I listen to J. Cole not want to kick myself in the head

[h=1]Chill beat - Daughter Youth Sample [F4F][/h]

Mixwise this very good. The drums were great and very professional-sounding. Good panning on the hi-hats. That lo-fi-ish melody was good but to echo what another guy said the kick pattern, and that countermelody, are a bit too busy and frantic..not saying you should do a four on the floor pattern but just remove a few of the extra kick hits. Nice work bro!

Here's my latest beat, can you listen and leave me some feedback: Dark Piano Beat, Feed for Feed

its a nice track to listen to randomly but def way too much going on for it to be a rap song. less is more bro. Not a fan personally of the melody or instrumentation. But its a nice composition. Also the visuals are nice but tired and played out imo. There a whole genre of trap edm producers who's visuals are identical all over youtube. but on the positive note the mix is gold!

heres my thread for feedback whwen you get a sec thanks g

Back