[F4F] Get Away (Returning All Feedback)

dope beat bruh.. crazy sample you used! mysterious but yet with a lot of energy from Japanese manga perhaps? Keep up the good stuff

Augustus! The 808's are straight fire! I like the melody on them. Any tips to make 808's like this? As far as the songs main melodies I think they could use some work. The guitar is good though, id say build some melodies around that.

I fuck with it man, the guitar compliments the beat real well - adds a mysterious vibe to it. I think you switch it up enough that it remains interesting throughout, but maintains the same atmosphere. Can't think of any suggestions to make.

My song is in my signature, if u could give feedback in a reply, ty.

Thanks everyone!

I fuck with it man, the guitar compliments the beat real well - adds a mysterious vibe to it. I think you switch it up enough that it remains interesting throughout, but maintains the same atmosphere. Can't think of any suggestions to make.

My song is in my signature, if u could give feedback in a reply, ty.

Thanks dude. I just listened to the track. I really like the percussion and drums in your beat. The little breaths actually work pretty well too. I would probably add maybe a pad/chords in there at some point just to fill it up a little though.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks dude. I just listened to the track. I really like the percussion and drums in your beat. The little breaths actually work pretty well too. I would probably add maybe a pad/chords in there at some point just to fill it up a little though.

Thanks bro I appreciate it! Have a good one.

love the sounds you used for this bro, the distorted synth/electric guitar sound is so nice. drums fire as always aswell, theres so many layers it feels to this and they all fit perfectly together, if i had to pick on thing id say maybe the kick could be louder maybe idk but this still slaps bro great work.
any feedback on this would be great [F4F] - Trippie redd x Juice WRLD type beat

Back