[F4F] Future X Lil Peep Type Beat - "Surreal" (prod. Radium)

At first I was feeling the start-stop intro, then the beats drop and it legit made me really enjoy the vibe of the beat. The melody, although simple, works very well with the background instrumentation. The mixing is really good and everything sounds well balanced. Well done on this one!

Feedback on this please I Wish I Could [F4F]

At first I was feeling the start-stop intro, then the beats drop and it legit made me really enjoy the vibe of the beat. The melody, although simple, works very well with the background instrumentation. The mixing is really good and everything sounds well balanced. Well done on this one!

Feedback on this please I Wish I Could [F4F]
appreciate it! glad you liked it. feedback returned

i like the guitar bro, i feel like it gets a bit repetitive though you should of been a noob like me and thrown gross beat on it at some point. Drums are solid and the kick is knocking, i need to experiment with sub bass i think this sounds good. love the end aswell. any feedback on this would be appreciated https://www.futureproducers.com/for...idnight-prod-spacey-lino-549517/#post50102577
thanks man! i threw in a filter in the middle just to add some atmosphere but i wanted the beat to have that smooth flow. glad you liked the outro as well, it was something new i tried. i returned feedback

Nice one! I really enjoyed that bass, it reminds me of something I used to listen to before probably a dubstepish vibe. Also the surprise slow down section was a treat!
Like some one already mention it gets a little bit repetitive but with vocals on that you wont even notice.

F4F - F4F - BoomBap Oldschool beat with redman acapella
thanks! i agree, ive heard that bass sound used in a lot of edm tracks. glad you liked that end part too! feedback returned

Back