*F4F* [FREE] Future x Migos Type beat - Drip

This is cool! Nice melody working here, with a cool pad thing in the background. Really digging that supporting bell sound too. This is a really unique beat. That whistle type sound isn't my thing. Here's the thing with it though, it definitely works! Just isn't to MY taste. Drums are cool. Good work on this!!

That glassy sounding synth is cool I think having some delay running on it in sections could be cool. Plus maybe have some bits where you use a lowpass on that piano just get some more variation in the sound add to the dynamics of the whole thing. What sounds have you got that run sounds below 100hZ? I feel like the bottom end could be a bit more defined I'm not sure how to do that without seeing the project though

Cool beat, i like those chords you used. What i think might sound good on this one is some record static. Good job overall.

Last edited:
Beat is dope I'm liking the keys & the pad in the background this mix sounds clean only thing I would say is the low end needs some boosting and personally I think the keys would sound even better with a slight 1/4 delay sent through a bus channel other than that great work.

YouTube

Very elegant sound keys and the drums are knocking. The whistle is a nice accent and the mix sounds good. Nice work.

very nice beat. I think it would be better if there would be more presence in the high end(percussions hihats etc) to make it feel more fast and exciting:)

Back