[F4F] feedback returned! - emotional beat "as her loving eyes met mine"

I really like the voice line sample with the reverse under it. Piano riff is very soothing and sounds awesomely melancholy to me. Good job with the effects overall, it sounds like a consistent reverb over all of it. Only thing I would suggest would be more of the reverse stuff cuz it's dope. Here's mine Will reply to EVERY feedback! Tear me apart! T.D.E. Style Beat judging by what you posted you might want to check out the Isaiah Rashad type beat I have on that soundcloud too I think you might like it more

I like the vibe on this. The melody really hits the right kind of feeling. The sample is a really nice touch too. I think some rain sfx or vinyl crackles would suit the track nicely.

I recommend experimenting the velocities a little bit, especially with the pianos. It will add to the feeling.

All in all nice track, keep it up XD

Check out my track when you can :D

I like the vibe on this. The melody really hits the right kind of feeling. The sample is a really nice touch too. I think some rain sfx or vinyl crackles would suit the track nicely.

I recommend experimenting the velocities a little bit, especially with the pianos. It will add to the feeling.

All in all nice track, keep it up XD

Check out my track when you can :D

Thanks bro! Honestly didn't even consider rain or vinyl crackles... definitely going to do that on my next piano sample!

I'll getchu rn

I enjoyed the track good work. My
only Knock would be maybe to add a counter melody or more consistent percussion because I felt like the track could have moved better flowed a lilttle better section to section. But I absolutely loved the vocals the piano riff and the overall concept!

Heres my new track for feedback thanks!

Something really different,I like the piano work on this and the vocal samples,and the mix sounds good,nice!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rumental-mixtape-out-now-552304/#post50111999
Thanks man! I'll getchu rn!

I enjoyed the track good work. My
only Knock would be maybe to add a counter melody or more consistent percussion because I felt like the track could have moved better flowed a lilttle better section to section. But I absolutely loved the vocals the piano riff and the overall concept!

Heres my new track for feedback thanks!
Ty bro, defo gunna look into counter melodies more. :) gettin ya rn

Back