F4F - Experimental Future Beat - Feedback for Feedback 100% Guaranteed

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Share your thoughts! Leave feedback via SoundCloud comments if you can! I'd prefer that!

Drop links so I can return feed!

Very cool vibe man, kind of has a Pharrell/Jay Z collab feel to me. I lost it when the vocal sample kicked in and the beat sped up and shit, that was really weird but really cool at the same time. Some really good work on the sound selection here, I also loved how you approached some of the elements in ways that aren't that usual. Great work, left a like and a comment, excited to hear more from you !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your thoughts ! Here's a link.

Drake Sample Beat ! F4F Guaranteed

Damn man that was extremely enjoyable to vibe to. Clean mix with great instruments and movement. Dropped a like! Keep up the great work!

Returned feed to some of you. Will return feed to rest of you in a few!

Keep feedback coming! Feedback on SoundCloud preferred!

yo this is fuckin dope! i left u some feedback on SC. To me it sounds like Louis the Child + Mario Galaxy OST, which is god damn incredible. I love it! The mix, arrangements, melodies and everything!

Thanks for the feed btw

This beat is excellent DAH... you've always managed to kill it when it comes to blending orchestra sounds with future sounding synths. I highly rate you for that. Can defo hear this in a computer game like Mario/Zelda/Final Fantasy etc..

Regarding the mixing question you asked in my thread... hit me up on email (if you still got it) or message on FB bro.

I always enjoy you synths man. They are always right in between real sounding brass instruments and futuristic synth's. Also like the multiple woodwind elements you added. Lastly the clap in the beginning was very dope! Had a nice texture to it. This is a great beat and you did not disappoint as usual! Keep up the good work and thank you for the feedback!

Cool i love the space jazz feel has a ega chill vibe and if u want comments directly on your song u should check out cloudkillers.com its all about f4f over there u would enjoy it 4sure

Back