[F4F] Emotional Haunting Melancholy Instrumental - "Time" [F4F]

nice track man. the mix sounds crisp. and I really liked that vocal swell playing in the background. My only critique would have to be the length of the intro. It took a while for the track to get going. Otherwise good work!

Sounds absolutely massive, especially like the rhythmic like bendy sound that comes in. I would turn up the drums so it feels more groovy but that's just personal opinion. The mix sounds great overall.

Really chill. Awesome atmosphere you created here. The vocals aren't my particular taste, but still loving it overall. I like the drum patterns too, not too over the top, just right. Gj.

very spacious and atmospheric, i dig that, and the woodwind melody on the top is perfectly suited to everything else. no critiques come to mind, you pretty much nailed this one. well done, dude =)

Great atmosphere in the intro with the rain and reverby sound. I really love the drum pattern, but I would definitely turn them up in the mix. They seem a bit hidden right now. Especially the hi hats and snares, get those banging over the top a little more. Really dope besides that little issue. Love the vibe.

Good melody, those chants/vocals were eerie was fuck and worked very good with the melody. I thnk the hats could've come in much sooner than 1:45 and the kick could be a bit more prominent in the mix. Otherwise, this track is good to go!

Hi
Good beat, a bit repetitive, maybe too long
anyway, voices are very good, perfect mix of sadness and fear
Keep up
Would appreciate a feedback on mine, too, thanks!

Back