F4F - The Cycle - Returning all Feedback!

couldn't really add anything, just want to ask if that is melody is a guitar.and i like the way you merged that dark pad with the rest of the elements.good work bro!

Cool beat. Mixing can use a little work. The kick sounds distorted, but I'm not sure if that was what you were aiming for. If not try adding a soft clipper. Although the 808s and kicks mesh pretty well with each other. Melodies doesn't really fit in my lane but that's just a personal opinion. Overall cool track :)

I think it would be cool to hear some bright tones in your dark mix but yeah it sounds really flawless and solid I like it

YouTube

Thanks.

I really like the melody in your track. The bass sounds cool as well, I just think you could have a different rhythm/groove for the bass. Having a little more standard drum pattern and groove might just make it easier for a rapper to go over this. I like everything else though.

Solid work man! I really love the way the drums hit they sound pretty good to me. I like the guitar melody also it gives the beat a trap rock vibe. The mixing sounds good I wouldn't add anything. I think the beat has enough elements to set that dark vibe and also leave enough space four an artist. Keep doing what you're doing your sound is in a lane of its own!

Back